Shock and Shadow

Y/N's POV:

Miles: Yo dude, wanna hang out?

Miles sent me a message. I kinda feel bad if I say no, so I responded with yes and I was waiting for a response. I tried to calm myself down a little bit by just breathing. I felt bad for leaving Gwen. The only thing we've ever wanted was to see each other again and here I am, telling Gwen I want to be by myself and sitting on a roof alone, this is going tremendously... fuck. After I finally chilled out, I felt my wrist vibrate again. Miles responded back saying to go to Earth-1610. I tried looking at this in a positive way, maybe I have the best time of my life with this dude, not sure. I typed 1610 into the hopper and a portal appeared in the roof. I retracted my helmet and hood back on and I walked through the portal. I ended up on the other side and I was falling out of the sky. I spread my cape to glide and I was looking for Miles now. It landed on a building and I checked the time, 7:34. Damn, time must be different in other universes too. I put my phone away and my spider senses went off. I looked in the direction where I was sensing something and I went in the direction. I looked at the city to see that it had a blue glow to it, pretty nice. After I swung and glided for a bit, I landed on a building that was across from a place called Brooklyn Visions Academy. I grunted and I webbed the building. I was crawling on the wall and I made it to a window where my spider senses were going off the most. I opened the window and I climbed in. "I hope Miles doesn't me breaking and entering" I said, he must go to school here. I looked around and he had a pretty nice room. I looked to the side and I realized he had a bunk bed and someone was sleeping in the top bunk. "Oh shit" I whispered. Now I really hope that I'm in his room because if not, this is weird as fuck. I then looked through the wall and I saw Miles walking down. He was getting closer and closer to this room. Then he put his hand on the door knob, good, I found the right room. He opened it up and he saw me. He was about to yell, but I put my finger over my mouth, telling him to be quiet and I pointed at his friend.

"Yo bro, how'd you know where I was?" Miles whispered. "I sensed from afar and I was brought here" I whispered. "Ah gotcha" he said. "He then took off his school outfit and he put on actual clothes, but this was more of a disguise to cover up his suit. He wore a greenish jacket with a built in red hood and, grey shorts and Jordan's. "What am I wearing?" I asked, I'm only in black sweatpants and a black tank top and no shoes. "Not sure man" he said. "Lemme head back to Miguel's universe real quick for some actual clothes" I said and he said okay. I hopped out the window and opened a portal back to the Earth-928. I made it back and I landed in Gwen's living room. I pressed my spider logo and now I was back in my pjs. I snook back into our room and I quietly picked an outfit, trying not to wake up Gwen. I looked at her to see that she was cuddling a big Dark Knight Spider-Man plushie. While I was on Earth-610, Gwen went to my universe and she bought a big plushie of me, so adorable. She looked so beautiful when she was sleeping. I looked at the plushie and I thought to myself that I need to get one of Gwen. I went up to her and I kissed her cheek without waking her up. I then picked an outfit and changed into it.