The Ocean

A MONTH AND A HALF LATER

Y/N's POV:

It's been a month and a half and things are going great. Especially with Gwen and I, we love each other very much, we haven't fought about anything once, that's pretty if I do say so myself. Some how, the secret is still going strong, the secret of Gwen living with us and that she's a superhero in another dimension. I still worry about that though. Thoughts like "what would my mom think? What would she do to Gwen? Would she hurt her? How long until will it takes to finally find out?" still linger in my head 24/7. I tell Gwen my thoughts and she's always there for me, telling me that it won't happen and everything's going to be okay. I love her so much, I don't know what I'd be doing right now if she never came here.

Today we came up with a plan to go to the ocean, which is my favorite place in the world, I plan on going to college for marine biology. "Mom, I'm going to Hampton Beach today with Gwen" I said to her and she got shocked. "Hampton Beach? Why are you going down to New Hampshire? Just go to Old Orchard" my mom said. "Old Orchard is going to be busy. Besides, I've been there so many times. Hampton will be a new place to go to" I explained. "Alright then, you got gas?" She asked. "Full tank mama, anyways I'm gonna go pick up Gwen. I'll see you soon" I said hugging my mom. "Okay, be safe and-" I interpreted her. "No funny business, I know this pretty well now" I said chuckle and she laughed. "Alright bye" she said and I waved bye. I went down to my car and got in and looked in my passenger seat which Gwen was in. "We got everything?" I asked and she nodded. "Ight, ready to go see your first public beach?" I said in an excited voice. "Yeah I am" she said and pulled me in for a kiss.

We were driving down the highway and we made it past the 'Welcome to New Hampshire, live free or die' sign. "What's it like at a public beach?" Gwen asked. "Crowded, I will say that. This one has a bunch of shops to go to so that will be cool" I said. "I wanna find a sand dollar" she said looking at me, smiling. "That's actually not a bad idea. Who ever finds one first gets an expensive gift from one of these shops" I said and she gasped. "You can't do that, I'm almost broke" she said and we laughed. "I wonder if you can actually get a job here" I said, now I was curious. "I'd think we'd have to hack something and make fake IDs, I would have to make a birth certificate too" she said. "Ight, just don't work at Walmart then we'll be good" I said with a smirk and she laughed.

I drove with one hand on the wheel and her hand was in mine, she was laying her head on my arm. I was going to buy her an expensive gift anyways, a white gold necklace with something hanging off it, maybe an anchor. We definitely weren't going to find a sand dollar. I just wanna show how much I love her by spoiling her. We finally made it to the beach and there were quite a bit of people here. Not all parking spot were full, but we wanted to find a good spot where it was closer to the shops. We finally found a parking spot and we got out of the car. The wind blew hard, the ocean was expressing its power to everyone here. I looked at Gwen and her blonde and silky hair was blowing back, she looked like an angel. "It smells stinky" she said and I chuckled. "The stench of the sea, I love it" I said and she giggled.

We went to a changing room to put on our bathing suits. I went into the room and I found a locker. I got in it and changed into my Navy blue bathing suit that had tiny white flamingos on them. I put my change of clothes into my bag and walked out, she wasn't here yet. I waited on a bench in the shade, I was looking at my phone until I heard a familiar voice."Heyyy" Gwen said and I looked up, holy shit. Her body was so gorgeous, from her legs to her hips, she was perfect. She was wearing a black top and bottom. "Hey sexy" I said with a smirk and she giggled and blushed. We were about to step foot on the hot sand until I was pulled back by her. "Hey what wrong?" I asked. "You're going out in the sun with only wearing that, then at least let me put this on you" she said as she grabbed and a squirted whole bunch of sunscreen on her hand. She rubbed it in and she started spreading it in my back, giving me the chills. "Why's it so cold?" I said and she was laughing at my suffering.