PART TWO

The Knight and the Ghost
Written by
Milkandcreamguy

Description

Over a year has gone by ever since Gwen has left Y/N, back to her universe to spare her life. They both have missed each other so much, thinking about one another every day and every minute. Y/N, who has been Spider-Man/ the Dark Knight for the remaining time, has been roaming the shadows of New York City, keeping everyone safe, fighting off crime, spreading fear among his enemies. Y/N's now 19 and he's changed a lot, he's now 6'6, 260 pounds of muscle, built like a Greek god. He patrols in the night of day, wearing the metal he created, strongest in the world, he calls it "knightmanium." It's what his armor/suit is made out of. He swings from buildings with his webs and glides around with his knightmanium rubberized cape, spreading it out and flying like a demon in the sky.

He's fought all sorts of villains, gaining and strength and experience with every victory. But then there's one day where just like Gwen, he was pulled into a portal and put into another universe. Eventually, he stumbles across more spider people and learns they're part of an elite strike force that defends, fights off and contains conflict to maintain the multiverses with the spider society. Does he join forces with all the spider people? Does he find his true love, Gwen Stacy again? You'll have to find out!

EXTRA DETAILS

Y/N has a disguise voice. When he's the Knight, he has a very deep voice and it'll sound like 2018's Kratos from God of War. Every time he talks, I'll have the sentence in italics. The way he talks will be different too(vocabulary wise)

EXAMPLE

Y/N's Voice: I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger

Dark Knight's Voice: I am in the mood for a cheeseburger

ANOTHER EXAMPLE

Y/N's Voice: That's not cool, you can't say that

Dark Knight's Voice: That is not cool, you cannot say that

Anyways with that, Enjoy!!!