Search and Rescue

2 HOURS LATER

Y/N's POV:

I've been driving for what feels like forever, I was coming up with a bunch of ideas on how I'm going to sneak into the tower and save Gwen, but I should probably see what I'm dealing with before I plan this out. I was in Massachusetts now and I had about four hours remaining. One third of the way through. I'm gonna save Gwen, I'm fucking unstoppable, how could I not? Getting Gwen back has to be a guarantee for me, no exceptions, I'm not losing her. I was driving and all of a sudden, I was getting a phone call. It was from mom. I clicked the cancel button on my steering wheel. I kept on driving and then I get another call from my mom. I got frustrated and answered it. "What" I said. "Y/N, why is Bree telling me that you're in Massachusetts right now? She said she found you on Snapchat with the map" mom said. I can't be mad, Bree was  just trying to make sure I was okay. I smacked my lips and said "what do you think?" I said like a smart ass. "Oh- Y/N, you turn that car around right now" mom said demandingly. "Fuck no, I'm getting her back" I said. "Y/N you can't do this, please come home or you're going to die" mom said scared now. "I'm like her now, mom" I said and it got quiet. "What?" She asked confused. "Oscorp came to our house because Gwen stole a radioactive spider from there and she had it bite me. I have her powers" I explained. "Oh my god Y/N" she said. "Come home, please Y/N" she pleaded. "No" I said. "I know you loved her, but you can't do this, this isn't you" she said and I had a tear roll down my cheek. "It is now. I'm indestructible" I said. "No you're not, I almost ki-" she was saying. "She put a monster into the spider that makes me bulletproof. I found the one of the Oscorp trucks and they were planning on taking me too. So I destroyed them and demanded where Gwen was, so I'm going to New York" I explained. "No, don't do this" she said. "If anything happens to me, just know that I love you and Bree so much. So this is it, goodbye, I love you" I said. "Y/N no-" I cut her off by hanging up the phone. "This has got to work... it's gotta" I said to myself and kept driving down the highway.

ENTERING NEW YORK CITY

I parked my car at a near by rest stop, I was going to travel be foot since I didn't want my car where the enemies are and I have no time for traffic. I got out and closed the doors. I left all my stuff in my glovebox and I locked the doors with my head, pretty cool I can do that. I turned around towards the woods, put my hood over my head and dashed into the woods. I was swing from the branches, running on the ground, launching myself off of trees like I was when I was practicing Dark Knight stuff. Eventually, I could see the end of the woods where I saw lights. It was the city in the distance. I hopped out of the forest and I was falling onto small buildings. I stuck the landing and kept running, hopping on building after building. Eventually, there was a bit of a taller one and I jumped onto the wall of it. I stuck and I started to run up the wall. Once I made it to the top, I webbed the edge and pull myself and that launched me. I went off the other side of the building and webbed another building, swinging again. I let go of my web at the right time and webbed another building. I was good at this in the woods, now I'm good at this in the big city. I was doing flips, jumping off buildings, doing parkour, this all felt great. It was great because I wasn't afraid, I didn't feel fear anymore... I am fear. I landed on a building once I made it to Times Square and checked my GPS. I needed to go down a couple blocks and then boom, I would make it. I swung to the building and landed next to it, in a different one. "Arrived" I heard my phone say. I put it on silent and back in my pocket. This was it, Fisk Tower. The building was huge.

I looked the building up and down, I noticed that the top floor had a pent house and a lot of guards on it. I counted forty guards, but then there was a separate room and the was a large balled man, that must be him. He was eating dinner and at the table was Gwen, my girl all bruised up and tied to a chair. "No" I said, looking at the state she was in. I was looking at them through the floor and I could see a hidden gun, pointing at Gwen in the wall, she's not aware of it. I'm going to have to make this quick before she makes a move or she'll get shot. I looked down and I could see a changing room, full of men that were putting on tuxedos that were matching. I just need to find a guy who's my size and sneak up to the pent house. Easy peasy. I jumped off the building and landed on the wall, level enough with the changing room. The problem is that this place is really modern with full glass windows. There was a group of men walking past me on this balcony, three of them. I turned off the lights in this area of the building, they looked around confused. I jumped, webbed the building and pulled myself into the glass window, breaking through it and surprising them. They all fell back and I grabbed one of their legs and spun them around. They hit their head on the little beam that supports the window and he got knocked out. "Where are you?" One of them said getting up, they couldn't see me, I can see them. I punched the man directly in the middle of his face and he flew back where he flipped and flopped on the ground. I heard the last man get scared and he tried to run, even though he doesn't know where he's going. He was running until he ran into a wall at full speed, hitting it hard. He broke his nose and I webbed him, pulled him to me and booted him out of the air.