Funny Business(18+)

Y/N's POV:

I can't believe it, this is happening. I've never been so excited about something. This is new territory for me, so I don't know how this is gonna go. Gwen continued to dominate my mouth, my tongue was losing against hers. She broke the kiss for air and she bit her lip. She got off the bed and started getting undressed, she took off her shirt and shorts and was now in only her braw and underwear . I took off my shirt, but then as I was trying to take off my pants, I heard say "Y/N come here" I scooted to the end of the bed, I was gonna get up but she pushed me down, keeping me sitting. "Let me help you with that" she said. She was undoing my pants and I helped her pull them down, revealing my boxers with my bulge exposed. "Mmmm it's looks big baby" she said, now rubbing her hands on my bulge, exploring the feel of it.

Then finally, she pulled off my boxers and my erection sprang free. "Oh my god" I heard Gwen quietly whisper to herself. She then touched my dick, wrapping her fingers around it and her touch sent chills down my spine, I started to breath a little heavier. She then start stroking slowly, I let out very tiny moans. For some reason, it feels better when else's doing it to you than yourself, maybe that's how the brain works. She brought her head closer and stuck her tongue out and started twirling it around my tip, I lightly gasped, this felt good. She was stroking my dick and twirling her tongue around it and then, she put it deeper into her mouth, but not too deep where it chokes her out. She laid my dick on her in her mouth, cupping it and she wrapped her lips around my shaft. She started moving her head up and down slowly, tasting every part of my cock.

"Oh my god Gwen" I quietly said. I heard a little moan come from her while she was sucking. She took her other hand and put it in her underwear, where her pussy was and I saw her hand go side to side slightly, massaging it. She was moaning a little more from her pleasing herself. She took my dick out of her mouth and started stroking, but a little faster now. "Mmmm you like that baby?" She asked in a submissive voice. I nodded my head. She was still rubbing her clit and my dick was still out of her mouth, she let out a moan which turned me on more, it was hot. The same pace that she was jerking me is now the same pace as her sucking me now, she started moving her head up and down faster. I then wrap my fingers in her hair, holding down her head lightly, I didn't want this to stop.

She took it out of her mouth and kept jerking again. "Y/N, I need you" she said, then licking my dick. "I'm right here baby" I said, letting go of her hair. "No, I need you in me... I wish we had condoms" she said and then I slowly smiled. "What" she said? I reached over to my pants, pulled my wallet out of my back pocket and pulled out the condom Tyler gave me. "She got excited real quick. "Oh my god Where'd you get that?" She asked. "Back at the party, Tyler said that you looked at me in a certain way, so he pulled me aside and gave me this" I said laughing. "I'm not gonna question it" Gwen said and climbed on top of me, kissing my lips. I then moved down to kissing her neck, sucking and making circle motions with my tongue and she was lightly moaning. I undid her braw and I pulled it off to see her beautiful breasts, I then started massaging one with my hand while I held her back with the other. Gwen was looking at the ceiling while holding my head where it was with one hand on the back of my head and her arm wrapped under my armpit, holding onto my upper back.

We scooted to the wall where I was leaning against it and Gwen was still on me, kissing me. I brought my hand to her stomach, then sticking my hand in her underwear and started twirling my fingers on her clit. She was put her hand over her mouth, trying not to moan too loud but what I was about to do would make it harder to do so. I stuck my middle finger in her, her pussy was tight yet smooth. She gasped and moaned louder with her hand over her mouth. I was pumping her pussy with my finger quickly now and Gwen kept on moaning, she loved this. The then stick my ring finger in her too and started pumping her faster, she was now holding both my shoulders and looked me in the face. "Please, fuck me Y/N" she said. "Alright baby" I said and took my fingers out of her.