The Final Showdown

Cori's POV:

I'm walking down the hall, now turning on a light of my kitchen. I closed every blind in the house and I haven't left ever since Y/N called. I really hope he stopped the guy he says is going to kill me. I was making coffee and I poured myself some in my mug. I was going back to my room until I heard a voice from behind. "Hello, Corina" a man said. I turned around to see what looked like a Spider-Man. He was tall and had a huge back. His suit was red, white and black. He had wrist blades that were long and claws. His face was exposed, he was a Latino man with a long slicked back hairstyle. I was really scared, who is this random stranger in my house, is this the man who was going to kill me. I started backing up slowly. "You know, I don't want to do what I'm about to do, I really don't" he said and he formed claws. "But your son made me" he said. As soon as he was going to come after me, something or someone dashed through the wall and blind sided him. I ran down the hall to see what it was. There was a taller man with a dark grey armor and long black cape. It's Y/N. "GET OUT OF HERE!" He yelled and the mysterious man jumped into his back. I turned around and ran downstairs, but those two went through the floor and ended up in front of me, blocking my escape. I turned around and went back upstairs to go through the back door. I was about to open the door until I saw the man through outside and quickly jumped back into the house. I ran down the hall and they were destroying each other through every wall in the house. Then I got trapped in the corner of the living room. Y/N and the man went through the wall and Y/N got in front of me. The man leapt forward with his claws out, but Y/N caught him and threw him down to the ground. The man got back up and extended his right wrist blade.

Y/N's POV:

"You wanna be a real man? Take off the armor and show me what you got, Dark Knight!" Miguel yelled. I thought about it for a second, it would be way better if my mom was wearing the armor. His new suit is still useless against my armor. I took a deep breath. "You want me to fight you with the armor?" I said, pressing my spider logo and the suit turned into a necklace. I was wearing a navy blue sweater, black jeans and black converse. I took off my necklace and wrapped it around my mom's neck. I pressed the necklace and it wrapped around her body, covering her in my armor. "I'll fight you without the armor" I said coldly, ready to fight. He made an angry growl and he jumped towards me, but I swung my arm and made a web club. It smashed his body and he flew out of the house, rolling in the snow. "Hide" I said to mom and I turned around and jumped outside in the cold. Miguel got up and was shocked. "What the fuck?" He said, totally surprised. "Yeah. Call me the Web Shaper" I said, remembering the name of the spider that bit me. Then we started the real fight by running at each other and jumping in the air. We collided and he kicked me back in the air, but I did a backflip and I hit him with a web club, sending him flying high in the air. He regained focus and balance and he webbed onto me, pulling himself at me and shoulder tackling me in the air. I hit the ground hard and I rolled back onto my feet. He rolled too, but he jump and was trying to do a spinning back kick in the air. I blocked it with my arm and I grabbed his leg with the same arm. I threw him over my shoulder and slammed him onto the ground while he was in the air.

He kicked my shin while he was laying on the ground. I fell to one knee and he quickly got up. He tried to swing his arms down to stab me with his wrist blades, but I made a shield with my webs. The blades went through and he kept pushing down to stab me. I held my position for a second until I moved my thumb to my palm. Doing that made spikes extend out of the shield and since he has armor on, I didn't kill him. The spikes bounced him back and his suit was a little more damaged now. He leapt at me and I swung my left arm, making a web club and smashing it into his body. He flew into the woods and he slammed through a couple trees, tumbling on the ground now. I ran to the woods to attack him and he hoisted himself up to the branches with his webs. I started swing around my clubs and smashing every tree he was jumping on, making them fall. Eventually, he back flipped off of a branch and fell, but he webbed the branch and swing kicked me. I formed a shield in time, but I was sent flying. I slid in the snow on my back and since there were so many trees I destroyed, one fell on me when I stopped sliding. I caught the tree before it could land on me, even though it wouldn't do much to me, it doesn't mean it didn't hurt. He jumped into the air and was ready to stab me, but I shoved the tree off of me and hit him out of the air. He cut the tree in half and webbed the trees to pull himself at me. I got up quickly and I dashed at top speed at him. I snagged him and started smashing him through trees in my way. Then he dug his claws into my thigh and start scratching. He pulled himself up from that and he tried to claw my body, but he clawed off my shirt, making me shirtless now. I groaned and I tripped from this. I let go of him and we were both tumbling, but we rolled out of the woods and into my old town. We rolled into the road where cars were and everyone saw us now. I got up and looked around at everyone staring at us. Miguel got up and stood there. "This is it Y/N, everyone gets to watch the Dark Knight's last fight" he said, exposing who I am to everyone around.