Creating The Beast

20 MINUTES LATER

Gwen's POV:

I'm swinging through the city and I finally make it to Oscorp. I landed on a nearby building and I looked the building up and down, trying to find an entrance. I'm not sure how many guards would be on the top and bottom of the building, but I was able to find a vent, I can enter it through there. It was about 50ft above the ground on the building. I leapt off the building and webbed the side of Oscorp, swinging myself close to the vent when I was low enough in the air. I landed on the wall and the vent was a couple feet away from me, so I crawled to it, stuck my hand to it and ripped it off the wall so I could climb in. So I wouldn't make noise, I put it against the wall and webbed it. Finally I was crawling in the vent, looking down on other rooms through vent doors to see what they were. The rooms I kept seeing were a bunch of office areas, I need to go to a higher floor in the building. There were multiple paths in the vents, not knowing where they would take me. So I used my spider senses to find where to go, there wasn't anywhere to go in here. "Damnit" I whispered to myself. But I did sense an elevator shaft. I kept crawling forward in the vent and eventually found myself above the elevators. I exited the vent, but still stayed on the ceiling because there were two guards walking with each other. How I was going to get into the elevator would be a little loud, so I have to take them out. I webbed both of them and yanked them up in the air. I slammed them together in the air and webbed them both together, now hanging from the ceiling. I used my senses to figure if I was in the clear, I was now.

I landed on the ground silently and pulled the elevator door open to see no elevator, perfect. I looked down the elevator shaft to see the elevator below me. I jumped in the shaft, but I did a 180 spin and webbed the wall, pulling myself upwards and not falling down. I stuck to the wall and I started climbing it. I didn't know what floor was what, this was a big building, so any floor would have to be a guess and check. I crawled up the wall and passed about 19 elevator doors until I picked the one. I used my senses and I found someone in the back of the giant room, I can be quiet enough. I ripped the doors open and I climbed in through the top part of the elevator and onto the ceiling. The room looked like a giant laboratory area and there were other rooms, this is good. Two guys came out of this one room and one handed the other a clipboard. "Make sure to check on the arachnids" one of them said and walked away. "I'll do that now" the other man said, that's my guy. He was walking to this hallway and turned the corner, I was behind him on the ceiling, crawling quietly. He was going down this part of the hall where there was a giant glass window that had a view of the city, it was really pretty. The man went to a door with a code and he typed it in and opened the door. When he opened it, I webbed him and pulled him up to the ceiling and stuck him there. "Thanks for opening that for me" I whispered to him. I walked in and quietly shut the door. I turned around and looked at the room, yeah, this was it. There were machines making webs, just like the ones I shoot. "Perfect" I said. "All I need to do is find where they are" I followed up. But this room wasn't just for spiders, there were other things too like building mechanical parts and making other serums. This will be tough, maybe.

I looked to the side to find a door that lead to a smaller room. I walked over to it and there was more lab stuff, but this'll be a start for my search. I opened and closed the door and looked around. As I was looking around, I got so scared because I heard the biggest bang ever. I jumped from being startled and I looked to see a pod that was in the corner of the room. It said "DO NOT OPEN AT ALL COST" on it, what's in that that would make a banging noise like that? I erased that from my mind and continued searching. I then found a glass little fish tank container and I walked up to it to check what was in it. Radioactive spiders, perfect. "Yes!" I celebrated to myself, this was going to work after all. How I knew they were radioactive was because there was a piece of paper next to the container that had the test subject numbers in them. 1,2,3,4. It was written on their backs too. I looked at the paper again and number 1 had a name given to it, code name "Web Shaper." The spider was completely white and it was making very thick webs unlike the others, that's why he's called that. "I think you're a keeper buddy" I said to the spider like if it knew what I was saying. As I was about to open the container and pick him up, I heard someone from behind. "HEY!" This person said. I used my senses, there were three guys in here with guns. "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!" Another guard yelled.