You May Kiss The Bride

ONE YEAR LATER

Gwen's POV:

Today's the day, the day I get married to the person I love the most, Y/N. This is the best day ever already and this is the best decision I've ever made in my life. To let Y/N get close to me, finding the right man for me, choosing him out of anyone else... I'm proud of myself for this. Our wedding is on a private beach that Y/N and I bought with the money that the government pays us. We purchased some land at this beach and we made it into our wedding spot. Honestly, it's the best place to get married and he was down for it obviously, he's the ocean man, always will be. A lot of people are here, even some visitors from different multiverses. Our spidey friends: Miles, Peter B, Mayday, MJ, Pavitr and his wife, Hobie, Noir, Porker, Peni, Marco, Jessica and her husband and son and even Miguel with his new wife. We are in my universe still and it was a hassle sending invites to people. Right now, I'm currently looking at myself in the mirror, not to toot my own horn, but I look beautiful. I can't wait for Y/N to see me, I can't wait to see him. I was wearing my amazing wedding dress. A couple years ago, I grew my hair back out to normal again. But for the wedding, I grew out my hair longer to have beautiful braids in my hair.

My spider senses tingled and I looked behind me to see Cori, wearing her day pass

My spider senses tingled and I looked behind me to see Cori, wearing her day pass. I turned around and smiled at her. "Someone excited to be married to my son?" She asked happily and playfully. I let out a nervous chuckle. "I'm more than ready" I said and she delicately took my arms. "There's nothing to be scared of, Gwen. You are about to be the wife of the man you live the most, have that in mind and you'll be all set" Cori said. I had a massive smile right now. I gave her a massive hug and tried containing my tears of joy. I'm so happy from what's about to happen that I could become a wreck in any second. I didn't want to let it out because I'm about to walk down the aisle in any minute and I don't want to ruin my makeup. I let out a shaky breath in her ear and she broke the hug to look at me. "Sorry it's just... I'm just so happy right now. I didn't think I would ever feel this way again, I didn't think that I would ever get the opportunity to have this happen to me" I said, trying not to cry. "I understand" she said, smiling at me. A door opened and my dad walked in. "Oh my goodness, sweetheart. You look amazing" he said, hugging me and I returned it. "Thanks, dad" I said. If he's here, that only means that it's time to go out. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded, taking a deep breath. We locked arms and we walked out the door, stepping onto the aisle. I looked around to see everyone and then I saw him, my man, Y/N. He looked so beautiful with his all black tux, now full grown beard and long and curly man bun.