My Capabilities

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N, wake up" a deep and menacing voice was said and I shot back up into the real world. I gasped and opened my eyes. I was still in bed with Gwen, my angel was sleeping peacefully. I smiled from what I saw. I looked forward again to think, I had another nightmare of Dark Knight again, why? I was going to go to the bathroom, so I grabbed the covers of the bed and tried to throw them off me. But that's when I realized that my spider powers have kicked in, my hand was sticking to the covers. I tried to shake it off my hand, but it wasn't coming off. I heard a giggle next to me, I looked over to see Gwen now awake.  "Having trouble?" She playfully asked. "I just wanna take a piss, but I can't unstick from this" I said and she laughed more. She sat up with me and she held my forearm. "Just relax, think of something that relaxes you" she said. I thought of her and all the good memories we've had and the ones we'll keep making. I waited a few seconds and I pulled my hand away, not sticking to it anymore. She clapped her hands. "Yay" she said I laughed. "What did you think about?" She asked. I leaned into her, now close to her lips. "Who do you think?" I asked and pecked her lips. I got out of bed and I opened the door without sticking to it. "You're already getting good at that babe" she said. I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I lifted the toilet seat and I was letting it rip into the bowl. After I was done and about to flush, my chest got heavy again. I took a massive breath. "What the fuck" I said, this was getting annoying. I grabbed the toilet seat to hold myself up. But when I tried standing up, I ripped the toilet seat off accidentally and it stuck to my hands. "Shit!" I yelled.

I tried the same thing where I tried to think of something relaxing again where I thought of Gwen. It worked. I calmed down, the toilet seat unstuck from my hands, hitting the floor and the heavy chest was gone. I realized I broke the seat, so I just placed it back on the toilet and then I flushed, I'll fix that later. I washed my hands and I looked myself in the mirror, this is who I am now. I'm one of her, I'm Spider-Man. Maybe one day, we'll live in New York City and fight crime with each other, swinging from building to building and taking blow after blow. No matter how many times we fall, we'll always help each other get back up. All of a sudden, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. But when this happened, I felt like I had a little voice telling me something that's happening. I turned around and I saw Gwen in bed. I'm still in the bathroom. I got shocked by this and I looked up in the direction of Bree's room, I saw her laying in bed. I have X-ray fucking vision. This can't be from the spider because I'd think Gwen would be able to do what I just did. I looked back down at Gwen who got out of bed and was in her underwear. I quickly turned around because that's weird to watch her change while she didn't know. I still wondered to myself what that tiny little voice was, but then it hit, it was my spider senses. Why is it making my eyes roll to the back of my head though? It's like Dark Knight and Spider-Man powers are combining or sharing because I'm having a bunch of abilities happen to me right now, honestly too quickly.

I looked back at the room to see Gwen in clothes and I went back to the room. "I thought you were peeing, what took you so long?" She asked. "Sorry, you were changing" I said and she looked weirded out. "How did you know?" She asked. "Uh I can see through walls" I said and she was shocked. "See through walls?" She asked. "Yeah, I just turned around and I could see you laying in bed through the walls" I explained. "How?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Alright whatever, get dressed because today is a big day baby" she said and pecked my cheek. "Oh also, what you said about me already getting good at the sticky thing, you might wanna take that back. I just ripped the toilet seat off" I admitted and Gwen started laughing. "You're gonna have to fix that" she said. "Yeah yeah I know, don't remind me" I said right after her and we laughed. Gwen went upstairs while I grabbed my change of clothes to put on. As I was putting on my clothes, I heard familiar voices. "Good morning Bree" I heard Gwen say. "Hey I thought you went-" I stopped talking when I looked at the door to see no one. I put on my pants quickly and poked my head out the door, no one. "Hey good morning Gwen" Bree said. I was confused, I'm I going crazy or can I hear them from really far away? I texted Gwen to talk about something random, their favorite color. I sat in the corner of the room to try to get further distance. I heard a ding that would sound like it would be in front of me, but that was from the kitchen that was upstairs and across the house. "Oop, I just got a text from Y/N" I heard Gwen. I have super hearing too, how is this possible? "Uhh Bree, what's your favorite color?" Gwen said across the house. "Dark green, what about you?" She asked Gwen. "Like a hot pink" she responded. I immediately started texting Gwen again.