My New Life

OVER 3 YEARS LATER

Y/N's POV:

It's been three years since the whole multiverse situation happened and things are as always, going great. Gwen and I love each other way more than we've ever had. For the past three years, I've been living on Earth-65 with her. We are the Knight and the Ghost, we are the Spider-Couple. So what's been happening? Well, I've made a fake Identity of myself. There's already a Y/N in this universe and he's still alive. We couldn't live in my universe because the Gwen Stacy in my world is dead. If she replaced her, we would be in Miguel's shoes. Speaking of Miguel, he's doing great. Two months after our battle, he got a girlfriend and he recently proposed to her, he's a way happier man now and I'm nothing but proud for him. But anyways, I had to make a new name for me, and that name is Bruce Wayne. Everywhere I go, I must be referred to as Bruce, but Gwen and her father will always know me as Y/N. We always still do spider patrols, but ever since I've arrived, crimes been slowing down. My girl patrols during the day while I patrol at night. We always see each other, but we miss each other a lot from how our schedule is, we're making it work. I've been making sure to visit my mom every month and catch up on how she's doing. In fact, I talked to her yesterday. We talked about how Gwen and I were doing, crime fighting stories and how her life's going. I'm now 22 and Gwen's 21, our birthdays are in seven months from now. I've been planning to take Gwen on vacation with me for a little bit and surprising her with the most important thing of our lives, I just hope she approves it.

Right now, it's 2:30 in the morning and I'm gliding over buildings with my cape. I was thinking about the surprise that I'm going to show to Gwen. I'm excited, I can't wait but at the same time, I'm also scared. I landed on a building and dashed across the roof. I flipped over some vents and leapt over a water tower, now diving off the building. I webbed onto another building and I swung myself into the air to glide again. All of a sudden, I'm getting a call. It's from George which tells me that something's not good, especially at this time. I activated the call with the tech in my suit and I spoke up. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Spider-Man" George said, happy to talk to me. But since he said Spider-Man, I have to speak in my disguise voice, just in case if anyone hears our call on his end. "George. How is my favorite police captain doing? Is there an issue?" I said and I heard him chuckle. "I'm doing good. And uh, yeah, there is an issue. That crazy son of a bitch Jervis Tetch just walked into the precinct and handed himself in. He says he has hostages and he wants to talk to you" George explained. Ohhh Mad Hatter, what does he have planned today? Especially with hostages. I quickly spun around in the air and went the other way, going towards NYPD. "I am on my way. Do not let anyone speak to him before I get there" I told him. "Got it, see you in a bit, Knight" George said and hung up. Eventually, I made it to the station and I walked into the building. I was walking past cells with all of the villains and criminals that Gwen and I have caught. They were saying some rude things, but I ignored them.

I walked into the little lobby with police officers in it. All cops were being polite and greeted me. I found George and walked up to him. "George" I said, getting his attention. "Good to see you" he said and we shook hands. "What is the latest?" I asked. "We've got Jervis down the hall in the interview room. He's talking about killing cops. Knight, I just lost contact with three of my squad cars, coincidence?" He asked. "I doubt it" I said. "If you and that freak need some alone time, I can kill the surveillance cams" he said chuckling and I patted his shoulder in a friendly manner. I walked down the hall and made it to the interview room. I walked in to see the little man with his green hat on, sitting at the big wooden table. I walked to him menacingly, no one takes police officers as hostages, not in my city. "Oh frabjous day, Callooh callay. The Dark Knight's here, it's time to play" he said coldly and sickeningly, looking up at me. I towered over him, even though he's little, he's also sitting. "I am not playing your twisted games, Jervis. The hostages, where are they?" I said angrily yet calmly, getting to the point. "Let's see let's see. Ohhhhh, one, two, three" he said, counting with his fingers. "A hat-trick of your boys in blue. Do they live or die? That's up to you" he said, pointing at me. I was getting annoyed. I webbed his chest and yanked him to me. I caught him and was holding onto his throat. "What have you done with them?" I asked. "Such violent means, but all in vain. I've trained my mind to feel no pain" he said, struggling to speak at the end because I was holding his throat. I pulled him closer to my face.