Report

Gwen's POV:

I woke up in my bed, looking around and processing everything. I sat up to stretch, getting another couple cracks in my back. I then stopped and rubbed my eyes, I looked at the bed to see all the snacks and drinks from last night all over it. I chuckled for a quick second and I remembered yesterday, I had a great day yesterday. Being with Y/N yesterday was perfect, I felt so happy again. I wanna come forward to him soon about how I feel, I had the perfect chance last night and blew it, it's whatever.

I tried using my spider sense to see who was here, I was trying to detect people through the walls. I detect Bree still in her room, sleeping and I also detect Y/N in his room, he's on his phone. I got my phone and went to our chat log on Snap and I decided to press the FaceTime button. The phone then started ringing and after a couple seconds, he answered and he looked tired but cute. "Heyyy" I said through the phone, smiling. "Heyyy" he groggily repeated what I said. "You slept in too late" I said giggling and he did too. "Nuh uh, you can't take my line, you just roll in from stupid town pal?" He said smiling and I laughed. "What did you say?" I said laughing. "Yeah you heard me" he said.

"But also I didn't sleep, feet got tickled all night" he said and made me laugh more. "Oh yeah, I forgot about him" I said. "I wanted to ask, does your sleep paralysis demon have a name?" He sat up and quickly responded with "Toby." I laughed because he's referencing Toby from The Office. "It's always Toby's fault" I said. "It really is tho" Y/N said laughing and I did too. "Hey come up to my room" he said and my skipped a beat. "Okay I'll be right up." I hung up and got out of bed. I grabbed a really large T-shirt and put it on. I left my room and made it to the stair case. I used my spider sense again to sense Bree still in her room, I'm all set. I went up stairs and walked to Y/N's door. I opened it quietly and I walked into the room and quietly closed it.

I turned around to see Y/N in his bed, shirtless. "Hey" I said and he was smiling. He patted the spot next to him, wanting me to sit next to him and he scooted over. I walked over and sat next to him in his bed. "Hey, how'd you sleep?" He asked. "I slept pretty good, what about you?" I asked him back. "Oh wait, you didn't, I remember" I said laughing. He smiled at me and looked at his phone, such a cute face. He was looking at a chat log with his mom, wondering if she'll be home today and she responded with no, she'll be with Justin all day. He turned off his phone and flung it on his lap. I could sense the annoyance and sadness coming from him. I looked at him sad, I felt bad. So I rested my head on his shoulder, I can feel him turning his head to look at me. After a few seconds, he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer a little.

"You okay?" I asked him. "Yeah, my mom's just staying with dickface again" he said annoyed. It got quiet for a couple more seconds. "Sorry" I said to him. "It's fine" he said. I took my head off his shoulder, but I wrapped my arm around his other shoulder. "You still working today?" I asked , looking at him now. "Yep, I am. I'm reporting Rich, first thing I'll do when I get there. I actually might leave a little earlier to do that" he told me and I smiled. "Good, thank you" I said. "No problem" he said, looking at me now. Our faces were inches apart, I could kiss him right now, Fuck it! I was gonna go for it, but as soon as I was gonna kiss his lips, the dogs start barking.

Y/N sighed and he got out of bed, he had sweatpants on. He left his room and told his dogs to stop and be quiet. My heart literally broke, another perfect opportunity ruined, God damnit. Why is life being like this? I just want this boy, that's all I'm asking for. "Guys stop, it's just Fed Ex" I heard Y/N's voice from the hallway. He came back in the room and went to his closest to grab a T-shirt. He put it on and I was looking at my phone. "You good? You look upset" Y/N said. "Yeah I'm fine" I said, but I really wasn't. Oh well, got a lot of time and tries to do it. "C'mon, I'm gonna try making breakfast on our griddle" he said. "Oooooh griddle food is sooo good" I said jumping out of his bed. We grabbed all the food we wanted to cook which involved pancake mix, eggs, bacon and hash browns.