Recognize Me?

1 WEEK LATER

Miguel's POV:

It's been over a week since the arrival of the Dark Knight and we've made tremendous progress thanks to him. Yesterday, he went on three missions and easily took out the villains that need to go home in their rightful place. He is a very useful person, his strength is remarkable. He was probably sleeping right now, he's not needed yet. In the beginning, we couldn't use him because he had an association with Gwen. They were lovers and still are. I prevented her from going to his universe, she's wasn't allowed to see him. But after he was sent to the universe with Miles and Pavitr because of Sloan, my perspective of him changed. He's very useful and we need him. Gwen wasn't allowed to see him because the model says he's about to go through another canon event, just like his sister... except it's his mother this time. Gwen's aware of his mother's future death. If she saw him, I didn't want to risk her telling him and he'd try to prevent her death, possibly destroying everything. As long as she didn't tell him, everything was going to be fine. On a big hologram screen, Margo, Jessica, Peter B and I were watching Hobie, Pavitr, Gwen and Miles fight a completely white man with black dots all over his body and he was making portals, why does that sound familiar? Either way, he was really strong and I think these four can take him on. As they were all communicating with each other and attacking him, I decided to do more research of Y/N. How does he do it and why is he so different? "Lila, pull up the report of the Dark Knight" I said. "Okay" Lila said. We could see everything about him. His good memories like with him and Gwen, bad memories and he was fighting villains and some very bad memories like his sister dying.

Since we could see everything, we did research on his demon. It's not good. The demon is very destructive and can be a world killer. "Oh my god" Peter B said interested and stunned at the same time. "Why didn't he tell us this?" Jessica said. "Does he even know he can do that?" Marco asked. "I don't know" I said, still digging through his information. We saw something where he can speak to people's hosts in their dreams, so we took a look. He had a dream recently of him and his dad that passed away. We watched that part of it and they others looked sad, but I'm very serious about this, I don't want to worry about this too. The dream continued and he was now talking to the demon. It had a dark and menacing voice. "That's the voice Y/N always tries to mimic" Peter B said. "Yeah, I know" I said, trying to figure this out. He was put into Times Square and the Knight took over him and the sky turned red. There was a creature in the background somewhere and Y/N was transforming into the demon. All of a sudden, he exploded with massive fire wings and he burned everything to the ground. After all of his rampage, the demon told him that he still be more than what he is now. "How?" I said. "Sir it's... way worse than I expected. This went from bad to catastrophic" she said. She showed me more about him and what she found. She was right, it was way worse...  I need to speak to him. The others were reading what I was and they were shocked. "What are we gonna do?" Marco asked. I was thinking. "Hey, what's up guys?" We heard from behind and it was Y/N, speak of the devil... quite literally.

Y/N's POV:

I was trying to find Gwen and I came here. I greeted myself and everyone and they gave me shocked and scared looks. "What?" I asked, getting suspicious. "Y/N, we need to talk" Miguel said, but I got distracted by the other screen and I was watching Gwen fight. Then I noticed... is that who I think it is? I walked up closer to the screen and the man made a portal, making Miles fly into Gwen. Then it hit, it was him. "Spot" I said. I backed away, still looking at the screen. Then the screen disappeared. "That can wait, we need to talk" Miguel said. I didn't listen to him  and I turned around and ran and made a portal. I saw the universe number on the screen, Earth-50101. I typed it in and a portal appeared. "NOO!" Miguel yelled, but he was too late, I ran through the portal. It closed behind me, so Miguel didn't make it. I then ripped open the portal to let me out and I walked out of it. All four of them and Spot were looking at me walking out of the portal, they weren't expecting me. "Recognize me?" I said to Spot. "Wooow. Dark Knight, I've been waiting for you" he said turning towards me. "You know him?" Miles asked, but we ignored him. "I am sure you have been, Spot" I said and I dashed at him. I grabbed him and smashed him into a wall. "Honestly, I've missed you, Spider-Man" he was saying and I punched him in the face. As I was going to do it again, my fist went into the hole in his head and my fist punched Gwen in the gut really hard. "GWEN!" I yelled. I looked back at her on her knees and holding the side of her stomach, she was in a lot of pain now because since Spot is so durable, I didn't hold back the punch as much. So she just got metal knuckles get smashed into her gut extremely hard.