Target Secured

Also, thank y'all for 20k reads!!! The support from y'all makes me want to write more I have so many ideas planned for Y/N and Gwen. Their journey is far from over.

_______________________________

Y/N's POV:

I wake up on top of my angel who looks as beautiful as ever. I raised my head and kissed her cheek. She smiled from that and opened her eyes, looking down at me. "Good morning" I whispered to her. "Good morning baby" she said, pulling me up and kissing my lips. "Did you sleep better?" She asked. "Ehh, it was alright. He popped up here and there, but it wasn't that bad as the other nights" I said. "Okay" she said lightly and nodded. I nuzzled into her neck and she wrapped her arm around me. She grabbed the remote and she turned on the TV, going to the news. "Here's your latest breaking news" a man said on the TV and it transitioned to a lady at her table. "Good morning everyone, today's breaking news is a robbery that took place last night was stopped by something very mysterious" the lady said and the screen turned to security camera footage. It was the four guys I messed up last night. Shit. "These four men were robbing this jewelry store in Biddeford when suddenly there attention gets brought to the sidewalk. One man goes to check what's there and as you can see here, he gets snatched up in a blink of an eye" she said and it went to another camera across the street. "This camera shows where the man went after he was snatched. He was taken at the speeds of 60 miles per hour as you can see here and he just ran off with him" it then transitioned back to the first camera in the alley.

"Then very shortly after, the man with the crowbar got something wrapped around his legs and pulled up into the dark sky, like if someone just caught a really small fish. Then the lights go out and turned back on to show the man responsible for this in an all black out fit with a hood. The lights turn off and on again and the man disappeared like a ghost. He was the on the other side of the men and shortly after, he defended himself from the robbers and he violently beat up these men. He wrapped them up to now be confirmed as really thick spider webs, called the authorities and dashed away into the darkness" the lady explained. My eyes were wide open and I looked at Gwen who just kept staring at the TV, no reaction. "There is no identity of the man who fought off the robbers, but he is being happily praised as a hero" she said and it transitioned to the old couple. "We thank that man so much with all our hearts, this store means everything to us and if he wasn't there, we'd be completely ruined" the old lady said and they were both so happy. "However there is a bad side to this story" the reporter said and Gwen and I sat up to pay attention. "All of the men who participated in the robbery are in seriously critical conditions. They have many bruises and broken bones from the attacks the man gave them, they all have brain injuries and they will have ptsd for the rest of their lives because of last night. That's the end of the breaking news, let's go onto todays we-" the lady was saying on the TV and Gwen shut it off with the remote.

"Y/N-" I interrupted her. "I know, I lied and I'm sorry, but please let me explain-" she spoke over me. "Y/N, you could've gotten hurt, and you did it without me" she said. "I know I know" I said and she followed up with "you lied to me, that's not cool Y/N-" I interpreted her again. "I was trying to learn Dark Knight stuff" I said and she went quiet. "Wh-" she was saying. "The person I always refer to as him is called the Dark Knight. He's always in my dreams and... I just wanted to learn what I could do with his abilities, that's it. I didn't want to wake you up and you don't know anything about Knight, so I left myself" I said. "But you don't know anything about him too" she said. "Can Spider-Woman see through walls? Do you have super hearing? No, you don't. You told me that that wasn't apart of your spider powers, so it can't be with mine, it has to be the Dark Knight's powers" I said and wasn't saying anything. "I needed to know learn his abilities... by myself. That's why I left in the middle of the night. You turned me into this Gwen and I need to know what I can do, regardless if it's from the spider or the Knight" I continued. "Okay just... don't lie to me again, please?" She asked. "Okay, I'm sorry" I said. "It's fine, don't do it again" she said. I smiled and said "yes mam." She chuckled from that and pecked my lips. "Also, did I see you make a weapon out of your webs?" She asked. "Yeah you did" I said proudly. "With no web shooter? They came out of you?" She asked. "They did" I said. "Fuck, I'm jealous" she said. "But the weapons?" She asked. "I think that's why the spider was named Web Shaper. That can be another nickname for me too" I said and she giggled. "Yeah it can" she said.