Halloween

DIDN'T REALIZE THIS STORY HAS OVER 3 HOURS OF READING TIME ALREADY. ANYWAYS, ENJOY!!!!

_______________________________

8 WEEKS LATER

Gwen's POV:

It's Halloween now and I'm super excited, I get to spend it with my boy. He's all healed up and we're still the happiest couple in the world. Ever since the first day of school, we've been there for each other more often, I've been getting extra cuddles from him and it's amazing. But other than that, Justin was released from the hospital but I've heard he's had a couple night terrors. Him and Cori still communicated after that and now she's completely cut him off. He was charged with child endangerment, the court case was actually last week. I had to go and explain my story, like how I pummeled his face. Now that's in the past and I don't want to think about that anymore. The trees have been turning colors and Y/N has taken me to a couple of views and it's so gorgeous. We've done pumpkin carving, I made the outline of my eyes on my mask and he just made a scary face. We've had to leaf blow a lot and it's a pain in the ass. He's taken me to a couple of haunted mazes where people scare the shit out of us, but mainly Y/N because since I have my spider sense, I know when they're coming. He also made me try apple cider donuts and they're the most delicious things ever, I wish these were in New York more. And don't get me started on the amount of baking we've done, we've made sooo many pies.

But today is Halloween, the spookiest day of the year. It was a Saturday and I was snuggling with Y/N at this view that we've been to a few times now, the sun was setting over the mountains and there were so many beautiful colors everywhere. I looked up at his beautiful face and he looked down at me and he placed a kiss on my lips that lasted a while. We broke the kiss for air and looked back at the view. "Fall really is the best season" I said. "Yeah it is, we've done more different stuff than what we did in the summer" he said. "But I can't wait for winter" he said and I liked his idea. "Ooooo don't even get me started. Snowboarding, ice skating, more baking, hot cocoa, Christmas... Y/N you got me started" I said and we laughed. He wrapped his arms around me and he nuzzled his head into my neck from behind and placed a few pecks on it. I turned my head and I kissed his cheek and he looked at me and I pulled him into a passionate kiss. We broke the kiss to get some air. "Do you think people will like my costume?" I asked, I was going to wear my Spider-Woman costume, with my web shooters just in case. "Fuck yeah, yours is going to be so different than anyone else's, you made it yourself too" he said and I smiled.

"What about my costume?" He asked and I playfully rolled my eyes and giggled. "Your costume is so basic" I said laughing. "What are talking about?" He said laughing with me. "What do you mean 'what am I talking about?' You're a fucking pirate" I said turning towards him and still holding him. "Okay, I didn't know what to dress up as" he said. "That's the best you could come up with?" I asked laughing more. "Hey there, sorry, you already dress up in your Halloween costume on a daily fucking basis to go and spread some criminal ass pal , you don't even have to think of anything to wear so I don't wanna hear it" he said and I laughed hysterically now and he joined me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I pulled him close, our lips were an inch apart. "You mad at me?" I playfully asked. "Yeah, I'm furious" he playfully said and I giggled into his lips and kissed him passionately. We broke the kiss and we decided it was time to go home and get dressed for the night. We got up, made it to the car and drove home.

Y/N's POV:

Once we made it home, Gwen hopped out of the window and ran around the house while I went up normally. I walked into my house and was greeted by my mom. "Hey" she said. "Hey" I said back, walking to my room. "Picking up Gwen later?" My mom asked. "Uh yeah soon, I just gotta change into my costume and I wanna eat something as well" I said. "There's chicken parm in the fridge" my mom yelled, I was in my room now. "Oooo nice. Okay, I'll snag that soon" I yelled. "What are you doing tonight?" I asked. "I'm going to dinner with Caroline and Jodi, I'm actually about to take off. I hope you guys have fun" she yelled. "Thanks you too, see ya" I yelled and she left the house, Gwen and I were alone. Bree was already with her friends. I'm taking Gwen to a Halloween festival that's in town, I think it'll be a lot of fun. I dressed up in my costume, I was kinda a sexy pirate, I had the beachy middle part and everything. I went to the kitchen and pulled out the dinner mom made. I grabbed a fork and sat down at the counter to eat it.