A Little Farewell

Y/N's POV:

It's been over an hour now and we've collected everyone, including some new faces for me but not for Gwen. We've recruited a girl named Peni and she has a giant spider robot. Then there's Spider-Man Noir who is basically me, except he's from the 1940s, isn't bulletproof, doesn't have a demon in him and doesn't have armor. But he has a black trench coat and has a gun, pretty worthy to me. If you are able to use and master the shadows, you're set. Then lastly, we recruited a cartoon pig named Peter Porker, Spider-Ham. Gwen told me he was useful, so I'm just taking her word for it. "Okay, so what's the plan again?" Peni asked, climbing into her robot. "Stop the Spot and stop as many spider people who get in our way" I explained. "Yeah, but how are we gonna find him?" Miles asked. "Ever since we you guys tried to stop Spot in Pavitr's universe, I've been trying to detect a path that Spot's been going on" Marco explained. "We need it quickly" Gwen said. "Patience is a virtue, ever heard of that?" Marco said, tapping her wrist gadget. "Okay, I found a path and I'm having AI's scan it to see if Spot traveled through it. It may take a bit" Marco said. "As long as it finds him before he kills my mom, we're good" I said. "Okay guys, let's go home" Peter B said, opening a portal. "Y/N, are you sure about this?" Gwen asked. "It has to work" I said, holding her hand and we walked through the portal. We went through the portal and we landed in a backyard, Peter had a pretty nice house. "Alright, you all will be sleeping in the living room, we don't have another room, soooo get comfy" Peter B said, opening the back door. "This is his Aunt's house, he bought it when he got back with his MJ" Gwen whispered. "Gotcha" I said.

The house was dark, but I could see. He had a tiny kitchen and he had a normal sized living room. It only had a couch, a recliner and a rocking chair. Definitely not sleeping the the rocking chair, I'm too big for it. I walked around and looked at the couch to see Noir, Hobie and Pavitr sitting on it, ready to sleep. I looked at Gwen who was sitting on the recliner. We looked at each other and we laughed. I walked over to her and she got up. I sat down on the recliner and she sat back on my leg. She turned her body when I extended the recliner and she laid on me. Her head was nuzzled into my neck and her arm over my chest. I wrapped my arms around her back, holding her close while she lays on my cold armor. I looked down at my tired angel and I kissed her forehead. She sighed and looked a little upset. "What's up?" I whispered. She was quiet for a second. "It's just... this maybe our last time we sleep with each other" she said and I felt sad for her, I know where she's coming from. "I get it" I whispered back. "I mean, I am too. A little" I followed up and she looked up at me. "We'll watch each other's backs, we always do" Gwen said and I smiled, which quickly turned into a frown. "It's not me I'm worried about, it's them... and you" I said. "I can't lose you again. I can't bare the thought of losing you forever" I said and she looked sad. "But if there is some possibility where I do die... I'm happy that my death will be along side you" I said and she smiled and pecked my cheek.

She took her hand and reached into her suit collar, pulling out the anchor around her neck. "We won't... you gotta have, Y/N" she said. "It's what you taught me" she said and I nodded. "Yeah. I did" I said and I moved some of her hair out of her face. Then I pulled her closer and she tucked her head into the crook of my neck. I looked around the room to see everyone sound asleep. I saw the guys on the couch, Miles was in the rocking chair, Marco was on the floor with Porker and Peni made a small bed with her robot. "Y/N" Gwen whispered and I looked down at her smiling. "Can you wrap me in your cape?" She asked and I quietly chuckled. "Of course" I whispered back and I wrapped my whole cape her, cocooning her. "Goodnight, I love you" I said and I kissed her forehead. "To Neptune and back" she said and went to sleep in my arms. I looked down on her, admiring the love of my life that I might never see again after tomorrow. Thinking about this made my eyes water and my lip trembling. I was trying to keep my emotions under control and have no one wake up. I placed a long kiss on the top of her head. When I removed my lips from her head, I let a couple tears fall, streaming down my cheeks. I looked at her for a couple more seconds until I laid my head on hers and held her tighter, now falling asleep.