I finally meeting you

"Hurry up Ashley your going to be late for school!" My mom says waking me up
"Ok ok I'm up!" I say sitting up staring into the air in front of me.
"You have 20 minutes get up and get out.." my mom says leaving the room.
I get up, go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I am excited for my new school but also nervous. I start doing my makeup and my outfit on that I had chose last night.
"I made you toast Ashley come on!" My mom yells from down stairs.
"Coming!" I yelled back, putting in my last ear ring in.
I run down stairs holding my bag in my hand, grabbing the toast saying goodbye to my mom and leaving. I grab the keys out of my bag and open the car. I get in the driver seat and head to school on the phone with my friend who is on speaker.
"So are you excited for your new school?"she asks me.
"Yes very! I'm scared though I don't know anyone I don't know why I had to move in the first place." I raise my voice getting upset.
"Because your mom has a job there remember. Plus you can speak a little German you can make friends." She says cheering me up
"Yes...ok I love you I'll talk to you later I'm pulling in now" I say smiling to myself
"Love you" she yells as I hang up
I pull in and park my car in the student parking. I grab everything I need and close my car door lock it and walk in the school. Immediately I see someone. His face is so beautiful. I look away and walk to my locker as I feel a tap on my shoulder. I gasp but turn around to see a boy that has black big hair. I smile and look at him. He looks just like the other boy.
"Hey can I help you?" I ask smiling nervously
"Oh sorry to startle you but I was told the your the new student." The boy is very happy and is smiling a lot it's scary.
"Yes.." I say
"Ok well I'm here to walk you around and help you around the school.
"Ok great can't wait. Though I do have a question?"
"Of course go ahead"
"How did you know I speak English?"
"Oh they told me"
"Oh ok cool"
I smile as I put my stuff in my locker and grab the things for my next class.
"So you have math next correct?"
"Yes your correct" I say smiling looking over his shoulder and seeing Tom look at me. I look away immediately and back to the boys face.
The boy notices me and looks behind him and sees Tom.
"Oh I'm bill by the way and he's my brother Tom. That's gustuv and gorge" He points to the people he talks about. We walk over and I greet myself.
"Hey guys I'm Ashley nice to me you all" I say with a smile on my face looks in Toms eyes. He smirks
"Hey Ashley" Gustuv says
"Hey" Gorge smiles a little
"Hey beautiful" Tom says looks me in my eyes
"Fuck off Tom. She innocent don't mess it up" He says something in German that I don't completely understand. I don't question it.
We get to our class and of course I sit next to bill. I look over at him and smile.
"Hey" I hear a voice whisper next to me. I look around and finally behind me I lay my eyes on Tom.
"Hi Tom what's up?" I ask him thinking he has a question about the math.
"Do you want to sit with us at lunch we need a girl there." He says smirking.
"Of course that sounds good." I whisper back. Then turning back to the front listening to the professor teach. The class ends and I'm packing my things to go to Lunch and feel a hand on my shoulder.
"Bill I'm coming I know it takes me a second" I say then looking up to see it's not bill it's Tom.
"Oh sorry I thought it was Bill.."
"It's fine, but we are headed out so hurry up" Tom says
"I'm trying" I say shoving the last thing in my bag and standing up.
"Ok now I'm ready" I say walking out with Tom
I'm getting looks as I walk down the hall way with Tom.
" what the fuck is their problem" I ask tom in German.
"Jealousy" Tom says back chuckling
We both laugh, we eventually get to the lunch table and sit. I didn't eat anything but all the boys ask why but I just kept saying I'm not hungry. But in reality I was starving but didn't want to eat in front of them.
"Here have some babe" Tom says
"Oh..thanks" I was caught off guard with him calling me babe.
"Your scaring her Tom don't call her babe y'all aren't dating" Gorge says laughing
I'm glad he cares but I didn't really mind I mean really.
I chuckle "no it's fine..really I don't mind." I blush and look at Tom and we make eye contact.
"I was thinking" bill says trying to change the subject. "Maybe we could hang out after school we could do anything"
"I'm down for whatever" I say still keeping eye contact with Tom as I smile.
"Same" Tom breaks eye contact and looks at bill.
————————————————————————
(Time skip)

I'm home and getting ready to go to Toms house I am wearing sweatpants and a oversized shirt. Because that's what Bill said to wear. I text The number that Tom gave to me
(Over phone)
-hey this is Ashley
-Hey babe
-So I'm ready I need where to meet and go
-oh of course (he sends the address)
-thx
-no problem ;)
(Off phone)
I arrive at Toms house he opens the door and he's wearing sweatpants but no shirt. I can't help but look and I he notices
"Do you like what you see?"  He asked laughing
"I- um" I blush hard
"It's ok don't worry about it come in." He moves out the way for me to walk in. So i do embarrassed. I see Bill and say hey to him and he smiles getting up and hugging me. I hug him back. I can feel Toms eyes in the back of my head.
I turn around and he is staring at me with his beautiful eyes. Even though I caught his staring he doesn't look away.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
THATS IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!💗💗💗💗
IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS PLEASE HELP😭😭
words: 1000+