Chapter 5

(In the morning)
My legs are hurting from last night. Toms arms are around my waist and he pulls me closerI open my eyes. Tom is already awake. His head is on my chest and he's looking up at me. I start to run my fingers through his dreads.
"Hello hottie" he smirks up at me
"Hello sexy" I smile back and he cups my face in he hands and kisses me.
"Have fun last night?" He asks laughing
"Mhmm" I stretch and start to get up
"It's too early"
"It's 10:00 am baby" I look at the clock and look back at him
"Ugghhh" He complains
I remember I was supposed to meet with my family last night "shit shit shit" I grab my phone and call my parents"
"What's wrong?"
"I forgot about dinner"
"You had better thinks to do" he smile and keeps eye contact. I giggle and my dad answers the phone.
" Hey Ashley where the hell were you last night?!" My dad yell at me
"I'm so sorry daddy I forgot we can meet up for breakfast this morning?" I say offering
"Ok then meet us at the new breakfast place that opened up you know across from our house."
"I know what you talking about love you see you soon daddy bye"
I hang up and look at Tom he's looking at me with a smirk.
"What?" I say questioning why he's looking me me
"You call him daddy?"
"Yea..."
He laughs and stands up. I get on my knees on the bed making myself taller.
"What's so funny" I ask looking in his eyes
"Nothing"
"Ok"
I kiss him and get up going to the bathroom.
"Oh my god my legs babe"
"Geez"
I'm NOT telling him he was my first. I know I wasn't his first so what would be the point.
"It's ok I'll get you medicine." He walks up and puts his hands around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder.
"Thank you baby" I smile and turn around to face him. "You and me have a breakfast with my dad"
"Ok I'll get ready"
"Please wear something nice" I beg him
"Ok ok I will"
————————————————————————
(Time skip)
We are ready and me and Tom head downstairs. Everyone is on the couch watching TV.
"Oh hello "Tommy" Geoge says mocking me from last night
"Omg.." I mumble under my breath
"It's fine babe let them know" Tom whispers in my ear and smile at me
"So y'all had fun last night" Bill says looking at me
"OMG YOU HEARD?!" I get mad and embarrassed
"Of course I did it was so loud I bet the neighbors heard"
"Omg I'm so sorry- I didn't mean- I didn't mean to embarrass you Tom-" I turn to face him
"Babe it's not embarrassing me "
"...why don't you have a shirt on?" I see the nail marks on his shoulders
"Omg turn around.." he does as I say and there is nails marks all over his back.
"Oh my fuck- bill do you Bill do you have any like healing cream or anything?"
"Yea on the top shelf to your right" I open it and get the cream out
"I'm ok my love" Tom says but I make he shut up and let me put in the cream.
"Now go put on a shirt and hurry up" I see the hickeys on his neck but I don't think my dad or mom with see.
————————————————————————
(Time skip)
We are at the restaurant and my legs are killing me. Tom put his hand on my thigh.
"So Tom do you plan on marrying my daughter or playing her" he asks laughing
Tom looks at me and I smile slightly looking back at my dad.
"What the fuck is that on your neck Ashley?" My dad asks. My eyes widen.
"What? Nothing" I say looking at Tom and then back at my dad
"There definitely something" my dad raises his voice making people look at us that are in the restaurant. People start to realize that it's Tom kaulitz and start to come up to him.
"DADDY STOP" I yell at him and get up
"Omg it's Tom kaulitz" a girl scream and girls start to walk up to us
My mom glares at my dad. Tom slightly squeezes my thigh.
"Maybe we should go back to my place Mr. Smith if your ok with that. That way we can have for privacy" Tom offers trying to get away from the girls. My dad shakes his head and gas guilt in his eyes.
"I'll send you the address daddy"
"Ok baby" my dad says getting out of the restaurant.
"Let's go" Tom grabs my wrist and drags me out.
"Ow tom"
"I'm sorry my love...I wasn't squeezing that hard" We get to the car and Tom starts it.
"It's ok I know" I say looking down at my wrist
He starts home and one of his hand is on my thigh. We get home and there is paparazzi there like always but more than usual. I see my dads car pull up and I open the door to let him in.
"Welcome Mr and Mrs. Smith" Tom says
"Thank you baby" my mom says. She calls everyone baby so I don't think anything of it.
I'm sitting in the couch rubbing my wrist.
"Honey aren't you going to give me a hug" my mom says with open arms.
"Of course mom" I run up to her and give her a hug.
"You look great"
"Thank you mom" I smile
"You boyfriend is not bad looking either...but you do need to cover up his and your hickeys" my mom whispers in my ear
"I know but I tried and it won't work" I say out loud and Tom and my dad looks at me.
"What?" They both say
"Nothing just something me and mom were talking about."
"Ok but ok call me John" my dad says to Tom
"Yes sir" Tom is acting like he's done this before.
————————————————————————
(Time skip)
My parents are now leaving and once they shut the door. I look at Tom.
"Me and my mom had the sex talk" I complain rolling my eyes.
"You haven't had sex before...?" Tom looks at me with confusion.
"....ummm- no..you were my first" I say looking down at my wrist.
"Omg...baby I was your first?"
"Yep the player of Germany" I chuckle
"I wish you would I have told me Ashley"
"It's embarras-"
"Not it's not it's a special thing for you"
"Yes well- now it's gone so"
"That's amazing that you trusted me with that.." he cups my face and kisses me.
I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles and then kisses me he grabs my ass and pulls me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts to the bedroom.
"Baby I can't"
"What do you mean?"
"I can't have sex with you today"
"Oh..that's fine my love are your legs still hurting?"
"Yes but that's really not the reason" I look down and I feel a hand lift my head up.
"It's ok baby I understand we can cuddle if you want" Tom says smiling and he opens the door with one hand and the other is holding me up. He shuts the door behind him
"I would love that" I kiss him again and again all over his face as he lays me down. He takes off his shirt and lays down next to me.
"I love you Ashley" Tom says looking down at me while I lay on top of him and lay my head on his chest.
"I love you too Tom" I smile and kiss his neck
He smiles and we cuddle the rest of the afternoon.
Tom kaulitz told me that he loves me
————————————————————————
THATS IT ILL POST ONE TONIGHT TOO LIKE ALWAYS I WAS JUST BORED AND WROTE THIS HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!
words: 1237
MAKE SURE TO VOTE💗💗💗