Chapter 23

Tom walks down the stairs and I hear him come up behind me. He sighs loudly. Waiting for me to say something.
"What the fuck were you doing up there?" I asks knowing.
"Nothing" he smirks and sits down next to me.
"Ok then come on me and Bill are just talking about the tour."
"Oh shit I forgot about that." He rubs the back of his neck.
"Well. It's tomorrow don't forget now" Bill laughing.
"Oh fuck" I say getting up and running upstairs. I forgot to pack. The tour is 2 weeks long and I have everything together just not the suitcases. I run to Toms room and start to pack everything I can in a suitcase. There's not enough room so I grab another. I hear the door open and close. I look up and see Tom.

"Omg..." he sees all the clothes on the floor.
"You know we are only going for 2 weeks right?" I smile at his question
"Yes of course, but I need to look good" I smile and finish packing all the clothes. Tom finds his way to the bed and sits down. I get done and zip up the suitcase putting it aside. I get in bed with Tom. He's asleep. He's so peaceful when he sleeps. He put my hand on his cheek and smile. He wakes up.
————————————————————————
(The next Morning)

"Hello beautiful" Tom says in his raspy voice
"Hey handsome" I smile and kiss him softly on his lips.
"What do you want to do today?" Tom asks clearing his voice. My hand is still on his cheek.
"I was thinking I could go to the studio and work on another song. You don't have to come though." He looks at me. The sun is shining through a crack in the curtains and there is sunlight on his face.
"Of course I'll come with you baby"
I smile and take my hand off his face and stretch. I sit up in bed and get up. I can feel Toms eyes on me I turn around and sure enough he's looking at me.
"You can make your own version of moonsoon...that would be perfect baby" Tom says getting out of bed and walking towards me.
"Yes that would...thank you but I have to ask the whole band if they think that it would be good." I smile and walk to the bathroom. I start to put on makeup and Tom gets on the bathroom.
"What are you doing?" I asks
"Getting a shower" He smirks at me and strips off his clothes, he get in the shower. I continue my makeup. I do a soft makeup look. Since I'm just going to- Wait.
"Tom.."
"Yes my darling?" Tom answers.
"Don't You and the band plus me have a interview today?" I ask
"Omg...yes but it's in a few hours so we will be ok"
"Ok ok" I walk out of the room and come back in with an outfit I chose out. It's a black crop top with a zip up jacket to go over it, my converses and saggy jeans. I look at myself in the mirror and suck in my stomach.

"Don't do that Ashley your beautiful." Tom says getting out of the shower and puts the towel on his lower body.
"Sorry" I look away from the mirror. "Can we cancel the studio and do that another day baby?"
"Of course" Tom smiles and goes into the room choosing an outfit. I look at him. He looks down at me.

"What?" Tom asks
"Nothing I just love your style" I can see him blush a little.
"Why thank you" He smiles
"Your so very much welcome. Now hurry and change is about time to go." I walk downstairs and see Bill already dressed.
"Good your ready" Bill says in a relief.
"Yes Tom is getting his outfit on now" I smile and hug Bill good morning. "I'm so nervous for today" I say
"You shouldn't be if you don't want to answer questions don't but they don't ask a lot of questions that you won't want to answer" Bill pulls from the hug to look at me. I smile and grab the car keys off the counter.
"I call to drive" I say exited
"Oh god we are going to die" I hear Toms voice come from the stairs I turn around and smile at him.
"My driving is not that bad Tom Kaulitz" I giggle. "Now come on we have to be there in 30 minutes"
"Ughhh" Tom complains.
"Yea yea come on" Bill says. I get in the driver's seat and crank the car up. I put my seatbelt on. Tom gets in the passenger side. Bill gets in the backseat.

"Put your seatbelt on Tom" I say. Bill already has his on. Tom complains but puts on his seatbelt. "Good" I put the car in drive and pull out and start on my way. I turn on the radio and here "Ready Set Go- Tokio Hotel" on the radio.
"Look it's yall" I say smiling.
"Yea it is " Bill says smiling with me.
"Mhm fun" he says sarcastically

We finally get there and we all run in the building late. The make up artist rush us in the back. They touch up my makeup and Bills. They just make sure Tom looks good. He does like always. They go over what is going to happen. The interviewer calls us out.
"And ladies and gentlemen Tokio Hotel and Ashley Smith." The interviewer stands up and greet me by hugging me and shaking the bands hands. The hug was awkward. I sit down and Tom sits next to me then Bill sits next to Tom, Gustuv next to Bill, Georg next to Gustuv.

Tom puts his hand on my inner thigh. I smile and look up at the interviewer.
"Welcome to the show, guys how are we"
"We are great" I say into the mic. Bill and I both have a mic.
"So Ashley how is it dating the guitarist of Tokio Hotel?" He asks looking at me.
"It's amazing it can be hard when he goes on tour but other than that it's great" Tom lightly squeezes my thigh
"And your not ever scared of Tom cheating" I look at him surprised
"No no of course not! I mean it is a worry but I always tell myself it's fine"
"So you ignored this picture that was taken in 2007?"
"Jaaa it was taken long before we were together" I giggle and look over at Tom
"Oh ok ok" the interviewer laughs and asks Tom gets questioned.
"So Tom are You ever scared that Ashley might be cheating?" The interviewer asks
"Ja that's always a worry" he jokes
"Tom" I mumble under my breath giggling. Tom chuckles.
"Bill I have a question for you"
"Go right ahead" Bill smiles
"Have you ever thought about kissing Ashley?" The interviewer asks Bill takes a second to reply after cringing to himself.
"Of course not she's like a sister to me that would be crazy" Bill says looking at me and looking back at the interviewer. The interviewer continues to ask questions to the band. For the next 15 minutes he asks questions but then he asks the last question.
"Now for the last question it's for Tom..."
"Go on" Tom says ready to go home and go to bed. It's 9:00pm.
"How do you feel that Ashley was a virgin and you took her innocence away from her?" Tom gets upset and squeezes my thigh. Getting uncomfortable.
"I feel honored for Ashley to have trusted me with that and I will love her till I die." I hear teenage girls booing at me. But I also hear some cheering for me. The interview ends and The band and I are signing things for people.
"Your so pretty Ashley" A girl fan says I smile
"Thank you hunny"
"Your so hot Ashley" a male fan says as I'm signing his poster.
"What the fuck"I mumble under my breath.
"Thanks" I end up saying out loud.

We all go home and I get my shower and Tom joins me. We both get out and get on the bed.

[SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️]

I smile and look over at Tom. He looks over at me. I get on top of him and start to kiss him. Tom grabs my waist and moves it back and forth. I feel something grow under me. He takes off my shirt and I take off his. He start to untie to pants but looks at me, I nod telling him to go ahead. He unties them and takes them off throwing them to the side. I takes off his sweatpants. We had our matching Pajamas on. He doesn't stop grinding my waist on his dick. I get off him. He gets onto top of me and looks down at me.
"God your perfect Ashley" Tom says before smashing his lips to mine passionately. He moves his hand down to my underwear and takes them off with one hand, throwing them to the side as he takes off his boxers. I pulls from the kiss to look in my eyes. He grabs a Condum and puts it on. He start with just the tip. A small moan escapes my mouth. He teases me.
"Oh fuck me Tom" I beg
"Where are your manners Ashley?" He chuckles
"Please Tom fuck me" I beg again
He puts his whole dick in. I can feel each inch of his dick in me.
"Tommy omg" I put my nails in his back.
He thrust back and forth going faster with each push. Oh my god it feels so good.
"Yes oh my goddd" I moan. I can hear him groaning in my ear. God that so hot. I finish but tell him to continue. He always finishes a little later than me.
"Your so tight for me baby" Tom groans. I enjoy ever second of this. He makes it so enjoyable. My nails are in his back and I'm moaning with each thrust. Tom finally finishes and pulls out. He smiles and groans. He grabs a towel and cleans us both up. He lays on my stomach. I can hear him catching his breath. I still haven't caught mine.
"You did perfect Ashley"I smile
"And you did so good for me Tom" he smiles. Tom falls asleep. He's so majestic. He's my only lover.
Tom Kaulitz is so perfect for me

————————————————————————
THATS IT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER PUT A SEATBELT ON FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! IM SO SORRY ITS SO LATE I FEEL ASLEEP💗💗💗🙈🙈

words: 1787

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️💗💗💗