Chapter 20

A few hours later my song is about to be released. Tom looks at the clock and I look at him. He looks down at me.
"My song is about to be released" I smile and Tom smiles with me. I hug him and Bill is just standing there. I look up at Bill and smile leaving Toms hug. Walking over to Bill.
"Sorry Bill." I then hug him and he hugs me back saying that it was ok. I wait for the radio to play my song.
"And that's moonsoon my Tokio hotel hoped you liked it. Now this song is new it is written by a new artist her name it Ashley Smith. It is called... bleeding love. Enjoy" I smile and sit down on the couch. Look up at Tom folding my arms. Waiting for a reaction. He's focused on listening to the lyrics. He and Bill sits down next to me. Bill puts his hand on my hand and squeezes slightly, smiling. Bill knows the words because I told him what it was about just not Tom. Tom is still listening to it, focused on it. Finally the song ends and Tom smirks and looks at me.

"Did you like it?" I asks smiling
"Yes very much" he chuckles and kisses me.
"I knew you would" I said after the kiss. I turn to Bill. "Did you like it?"
"Yes I did Ashley very much" he giggles and gets up. Going to the fridge.
"Would you pass me a root beer?" I ask bill as he grabs one and throws it at me. I don't catch it but Tom does. He passes it to me.
"Thank you" I say giggling and grabbing it from his hands.
"You welcome baby" Tom says and smiles "That song was about me?" Tom asks
"Of course who else would it be be about?" I ask.
"I don't know" he chuckles
————————————————————————
(Time skip)
Me and Tom are cuddling in bed when I get a call. It's my manager. I answer the phone
"Hello?" I asks
"Hey Ashley this is Tyler your manager I just wanted to let you know that you have more that 2 million listens on your song" my face glows
"REALLY?!" I yell into my phone and jump up off the bed causing Tom to wake up jumping.
"What the fuck?" Tom says in his hot raspy voice.
"Oh I'm sorry Tom you can go back to sleep" I say back to him and go in the bathroom closing the door and talk to my manager for the next 5 minutes. I walk back out and lay by Tom. Tom lays on my stomach and I lay my hand on his head.
"What was that about?" He asks quietly.
"Oh I go over 2 million listens to my song." I say exited, smiling to myself. It was pitch black in the room.
"Aw baby I knew you could do it" Tom says sitting up next to me. I climb on top of him and kiss him. I lay my head on his chest.

"I'm not too heavy am I?"
"Love, you've asked this before and I've told you, your very light." He rubs his hands through my hair and lays back on the pillow grabbing a blanket, putting it over me and him. I can hear his heart beat.
"I love you so much Tom I can't put it in words" I can feel Tom smile.
"I love you Ashley I can't even explain to you what i would do for you." He rubs my hair and kisses the top of my head. I smile and look up and start to kiss him. More and more it turns into a make out. He grabs me by the waist and leans me closer. I kiss him one more time before he leaves hickeys on my neck. After, I fall asleep on his chest.
Tom Kaulitz would do anything for me
————————————————————————
THATS IT HOPE YOU LIKED IT. ITS SHORT BUT I LIKE IT!!!

words:678

DONT FORGET TO VOTE💗💗💗