Chapter 28

We finally get to the mall and people are all around. Tom gets out first then I get out. Bill gets out. People are staring at me as soon as my foot touches the concrete. Omg. People are whispering about me.
"Tom" I whisper holding his hand
"Yes darling?" Tom whispers back
"I- I don't know if I can-"
"We don't have to" he stops in his tracks
"I- I can try its fine"I brush it off and start to walk into the mall again. The security guards are all around us. Pushing people back when they try to see Tom.

"Omg look at this purse Baby" I point at a pink purse.
"That's cute" Tom says smiling at me.
"Should I get it" I question
"Of course you should it would look so good Ashley" Bill says. I smile at him. I grab the purse and bring it up to the counter to check out. I start to get out my money but Tom already has his money out and pays for the purse.
"Tom I said i was paying for myself"
"I know and I said I was paying and who won? Me" he chuckles and smirks at me.
"Fine but I'll get you a hat"
"No you won't" he grabs my hand holding it and walking out the store.
————————————————————————

We all get done. Bill got new makeup and Tom got new hats. Like he need more than he already has. I only got a purse and a new perfume. We get back to the hotel room.

"My love I have to tell you something" My heart sinks with his words. He's breaking up with me. Omg please no.
"It's not bad is it?"
"No no...me and the band are going to a show tonight. We have to play tomorrow. This week is the most packed week we have."
"Ok?" I say knowing he has something else to say by his look.
"Do you want to come back stage with us or go on front row" My heart is calmed down.
"I'll do whatever you want baby"
"Ok then you'll go back stage?"
"Of course" I smile and lay on the bed. He climbs on the bed and gets on top of me. Looking down at the necklace he bought me. We have matching necklaces. He has A for Ashley and I have T for Tom.
"You like the necklace"
"Of course" I look at his necklace that is dangling from his neck and smile.
"Good" he says before kissing me passionately. I pull away.
"Tom we need to talk" His face drops.
"O- oh ok" he sits by me and sits up.
"I think we should take a break from sex for a second because now we have people watching us" I say looking down at the floor
"I understand that's fine with me darling as long as your comfortable" he says putting his hand on my thigh.
"Now I want a joint" I say randomly and go to get a joint. I get one and Tom has the lighter.
"Give me the lighter Tom" I say. He's holding it up in the air above him.
"You don't need a joint Ashley"
"I can have one now give me the fucking lighter" I know I shouldn't have one because I've already had 2.
"Woah my love the attitude is crazy"
"We'll give the lighter"
"No" I roll my eyes and walk away. I put the joint down. Tom follows me. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. Tom sits next to me.

Ignore him and just turn up the TV. My phone goes off and I grab it. It's Tyler.

Tyler- Ashley I'm seeing the picture go around and I'm sorry but I'm being harassed by people because I'm helping you. I can't do this anymore. I quit. Sorry

My eyes start to water. My face goes red and I start to cry.
"Hey what's wrong"
"Nothing"
"Somethings wrong tell me"
"I said nothing Tom leave it" I stand up and go to the bedroom. I lay down and start to cry to myself. I hear Tom walk in but I just sit up and put my knees to my forehead.
"Tell me what is wrong Ashley" Tom sits next to me. I peek my head out of my knees.
"Tyler quit...I can't write songs anymore. My life is ruined"
"My love" Tom says rubbing my knees. "It's ok" he wipes my tears away. I remember I'm mad at him and stand up from the bed.

"I'm going out"
"Where?" Tom asks
"W- With bill"
"Really?" Tom spreads his legs getting comfortable. I can't help but I look. I quickly look back at his eyes.
"Y- yes we are going to a club" I say getting nervous.I don't know why I'm nervous.
"Oh and your going to wear what?"
"A- A crop Tom with shorts and maybe high heels"
"High heels? You never wear high heels for me?" Tom smirks. God he's just so...perfect.
"Well. I love Bill and we never spend time together"
"Ok you can go" Tom says. He's letting me go? Just like that?
"Really- I mean I wasn't asking so I'm- I'm going to get ready" I walk to the bathroom. Toms doing this on purpose. He's trying to make me crazy...it's working. I start to do my makeup.

^^(what outfit you choose)

^^(what high heels you choose)

I look at myself in the mirror. I look hot oh my god. I walk out and Tom is on the bed on his phone. Normally he would be complementing me. But he doesn't even look over at me. He's giving me the silent treatment. God I hate that.
"Ok I'm going now" I say hoping he noticeses stops me.
"Ok bye" Hey says not even looking up from his phone.
"Bill canceled on me so I'm going alone..."
"Ok have fun" he smiles looking up from his phone but back down at it. I walk out of the room and out the hotel door. I walk down the hall to Bills room. I knock on it. He finally answers.

"Hey Ashley what's up?" Bill asks
"Can I stay here the night I'm mad at Tom right now." I ask
"Let me guess he's giving you silent treatment" Bill says welcoming me in. I walk in. And shuts the door behind me.
"Yes...how did you know"
"I just know...he won't do it long for you. For me he did it for a week"
"Why do you think I'm different"
"Ashley he's in love you with you. You don't see that?"
"I-"
"The way he looks at you" Bill slowly makes his way to the kitchen where he was cooking dinner. "The way he acts around you. He acts exited he acts happy. The way he's just completely in love you Ashley" Bill says cutting the Onion that's going into the casserole. He cuts himself with the knife.

"Fuck me" Bill yells and grabs his finger to stop the bleeding.
"Hold on let me see it" I walk over to him to see the cut. He shows me the cuts. It's not that bad. I'm used to bandaging cuts so I grab a bandage and cover up the bleeding
"It's not that bad" Bill says
"Where can I sleep and I'm sorry I just came in here" I ask and apologize.
"It's ok baby. You can sleep in the bed I'll sleep on the couch."
"Ok great thank you"
I change into something more comfortable. And lay on the bed. I get on my phone and see a text from Tom.

My who world💞- Baby come back home. I miss you. I'm sorry I did that you can make your joint when you want.

Tom Kaulitz can't go long without me.
————————————————————————
THATS IT. HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!! LOVE YALL

word: 1329

DONT FORGET TO VOTE💗💗💗💗