Chapter 21

The next day I wake up and Tom is not in the bed. I get up and go downstairs and see that Bill and Tom are making breakfast. I smile.
"Hey my love" Tom says walking to me and hugs me from behind.
"Hey baby" I say turning around putting my hands around his neck and his hands go to my ass. I kiss him and he kisses me back. I then lay my head on his shoulder. I smile and let go and leave Tom. I can feel his eyes on me as I walk away. I walk up to Bill.
"Good morning Bill" I hug him and he hugs me back. I pull away and sit down at the table.
"So I was going to go to the store today do y'all need anything?" I ask Tom and Bill.
"No I don't think so" Bill says looking at Tom. Tom walks behind me and whispers in my ear
"Condums." Tom whispers as he backs up from me and walks behind the table to make em a plate. I feel a smile come on my face as he says it.
"Ok...That's it?" I ask one last time.
"Yep" Tom says smirking.

Tom makes me a plate and hands it to me. I eat his breakfast that he made for me. I head upstairs back to Toms room. I choose an outfit that I'm going to be wearing for the day and put it on. I'm wearing a strapless white crop top and saggy jeans with my converses. My scars are showing so I make sure to put on a jacket. I just brush my hair and straighten it. I walk back downstairs and kiss Tom bye but tell Bill bye. I walk out and get in Toms car. He gave me the keys so I could go to the store.
————————————————————————
I get to the store and I see a man looking at me but I ignore it and call Tom on the phone.
(Over the phone)
Tom- hello?
-Hey umm can you stay in the phone with me till I get back to my car?
-Of course baby what's wrong
-There's just some man looking at me and-
-I understand just stay on the phone
-Ok thank you baby
-No problem my love
(While I'm on the phone)
I get the things I need and go to the check out. The man that was staring at me is now right across the room from me looking at me and not even trying to hide it.
(Talks to Tom)
-he's still staring at me Tom
-Do you think I need to come up there?
-Umm no no I think I'm fine.
(I get checked out and start to walk to my car and feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see the man that was staring at me. My eyes widen.
"Can I help you" I say pushing his hands away from me
"Yes, your number" The man says smiling at me
"I have a boyfriend"
"He doesn't have to know" He's clearly drunk
"No I'm ok" I walk away but the man grabs me again
"Get off me" I kick him in his crotch
"Ughh" The man groans in pain.
Tom talk to me over the phone but ignore him and hang up running to my car. Putting my groceries up as fast as I can and getting in the car. I crank it immediately and back up. Calling Tom. I start my way to the house and Tom answers.
(Over the phone)
Tom- OMG ASHLEY ARE YOU THERE?!
Yes yes I'm here I'm so sorry baby I was just trying to get out of there.. did you hear what he said
Tom- Yes yes of course. DONT ever do that again do you understand me?
Yes I'm sorry baby
Tom- good get home now
I'm on my way now
(We both hang up)

I pull into the driveway of Tom and Bills house. I get out of the car shutting the door behind me. I watch the gate to their house shut making sure no one is behind me. Tom walks out.
"Omg Ashley are you ok?" Tom asks walking up to me.
"Yes yes I'm fine I'm fine" I look up at him and smile slightly.
"Ok I'll get the groceries, go inside." He says as he grabs the groceries. I walk inside and sit on the couch next to Bill. I snap my rubber band on my wrist several times and Bill looks over at me.
"Hey hey it's ok it's going to be fine Ashley" Bill says putting his hand on my hand. I look over at him and smile lightly. "Breath in and out" I breath slowly and I hear Tom come is shutting the door behind him.

Bill gets up and helps Tom put up the groceries.
"Are you ok my angel?" Tom asks sitting down and he is putting his hand on my thigh rubbing his thumb back and forth.
"Yes I am" I look at him.
"Ok" he sighs and looks over at me. "Wanna go cuddle and take a nap?" He asks.
"Yes yes of course" I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up and takes me to him room. He lays me on the bed and lays next to me. I snuggle up to him.

"I have to go somewhere soon with the band would you like to come or do you want to stay here?"
"Where are you going?" I ask looking up at him.
"An interview" Tom answers looking down at me.
"I'll stay home and watch it on TV" I smile and lay my head on his chest falling asleep.

A few hours later I wake up and Tom is gone but there is a note on my desk next to the bed. I pick it up and read it.
"We are gone to the interview so I can't call or text but I love you we will be back in a few hours - Tom"
I smile at the note and put it down getting up and walking to the bathroom. I looking myself in the mirror and start to cry. I suck in my stomach and cry even more. I sit down in the floor and put my knees on my forehead. I cry for 5 minutes then stand up grabs a kn!fe and put it up to my wrist I think about what Bill say to me but I ignore it. I cut in my wrist. I breath through my teeth in pain. The blood starts to drip down and I release the kn!fe from my skin. I put it down on the floor and grab bandages from underneath the sink in the bathroom. As I bandage it up I start to cry to myself. Why did I do this to myself again?
————————————————————————
(Time skip)
Tom finally gets home with dinner I walk out of Toms bedroom and walk downstairs. Tom looks at me up and down.
"Are you ok baby? You've been crying"
"Oh shit" I wipe tears away "yeah yeah I'm fine" I say smiling.
"Are you sure" he says walking up to me and putting the hair in my face behind my ear.
"Yea yea I'm fine. Bill can I talk to you" I ask Bill. I look up at Tom and kiss him. "We will be right back" I say to Tom. I then Drag Bill out of the room and into Toms room. I lock the door behind us.

"Bill omg I'm so sorry." I start to walk back and forth. "I couldn't- I saw myself in the mirror- I can't stop" Bill cuts me off
"Let me see them Ashley it's going to be ok" Bill says stoping mr in my tacks.
"I did it smaller than normal though" I say starting to cry. I pull back my sleeves.
"Ok ok its very much smaller that's good Ashley. It's going to be ok" he pulls me in for a hug. "Now let's go and eat. I'm hungry I bet you are too" he smiles and kisses my head. We both walk downstairs and start to eat.
————————————————————————
THATS IT HOPED YOU LIKED IT !!! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

words: 1398

DINT FORGET TO VOTE 💗💗💗