Chapter 19

The band finally gets down with recording the song and we all go back to Toms house. The band and I are sitting down and eating. I just have a small fruit cup.
"You don't want anything else my love?" Tom asks rubbing my thigh with his thumb.
"No I'm ok" I smile slightly and look at bill who eyes my rubber band on my wrist. I flick it a few times and Tom notices. He looks at bill who immediately looks away. Tom looks at me.
"You ok?" Tom asks
"Yes of course baby why?" I ask continuing to smile.
"No reason" He looks back at bill death staring him and eats his food. I finish my fruit cup and Tom finishes his sandwich that I made for him.

"Thank you for making me that it was really good love." He thanks me smiling.
"No problem baby" I say.
"Can I speak with you in private Ashley?" Tom asks. My stomach drops. He knows he knows he knows. I'm freaking out on the inside. He's had to do the rubber band thing before why did I choose that?
"Yes of course" Tom grabs my hand softly and brings me upstairs to his room shutting the door behind us.

"Let me see" Tom says looking down at me.
"W- what? See what?" I asks acting confused
"Let me see them Ashley"
"I don't know what your talking about Tom" I hold eye contact. He pulls up my sleeves and sees the scars.
"Why did you tell me?" he doesn't react huge. Knowing that he's been there before. I can hear his voice becoming shaky
"I- I didn't want for you to worry about it" I say covering my wrist back up.
"I would have helped you Ashley" Tom says his eyes starting to water.
"Stop crying Tom...I'm getting better I promise I am. I'm going to stop it." I wipe the tear that runs down his face
"I'm glad you are my baby." He grabs my hands and looks at me. "I love you Ashley I want you to know that. I will help you with anything that you need ok?" He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck. He grabs my ass and picks me up. We start to kiss more and more then we both here a knock at the door. I pull away and look at Tom rolling my eyes

"Who is it?" I yell asking
"It's bill I just wanted to let y'all know that the band left abs I'm going to go to a party that is by the house. I'll call y'all when I'm heading home." Bill says running downstairs and I hear the door close.

"Ok love you be careful" I say and look back at him and he smirks. He kisses me passionately and lays me down on the bed. He takes off my shirt and also takes off him. Tom throws both of the shirts on the floor. He starts to unbutton my pants but looks at me first before I nod yes to him taking them off.

He slips off my purple and pink laced thong not taking his eyes off mine. "God you look so beautiful underneath me" he says whispering in my ear. He unbuckles his pants taking them off throwing them were the rest of our clothes are. He slips off his boxers placing himself at my entrance, teasing me by moving his dick along my lips before slowly putting just the tip in. "F-fuck" I'm still not used to that. He makes his movements faster and harder making me grip at the sheets. He whispers dirty nothings into my ear before pulling out and cumming on my stomach. "You did so good baby" he says before getting a towel to clean up.
————————————————————————
(Time skip)
It's the morning and I wake up but Tom isn't awake yet. I hear Bill cooking downstairs. I sneak out if Toms grasp. I put on one of Toms shirts and walk downstairs. I see Bill and smile.
"Hey Bill" I say and he turns to see me.
"Hey Ashley...did y'all have fun last night?" Bill says winking.
"Oh...you heard?" My face goes red
"Yes who didn't...but on a serious note. What did Tom say when y'all went upstairs?" Bill asks
"H- he found out about- about me cutting"
"Oh honey...what did he say"
"He was very comforting about it." I smile at the thought and sit down. I hear foot steps coming down the stairs. I look back and then back at Bill raising my eyebrows. I feel Toms arms around my waist.

"Do those hurt?" He brushes over the hickeys and smirk at me.
"Wha- omg you did not Tom" I look up at him and look at his smirk.
"Oh I did though" he chuckles and kisses me on the top of my head. Bill laughs a little and looks at me smiling.
"At least you had fun last night" Bill says sarcastically.
Tom Kaulitz is the one for me
————————————————————————
A LITTLE MORE SHORTER THAN NORMAL BUT I LIKE IT!!! HOPED YOU LIKED IT TOO

Full credit for the smut to: HarperKaulitz

words:

DONT FORGET TO VOTE 💗💗💗