Chapter 12

It's the next day and the band is at a restaurant that is down the road. I packed this morning for the tour and I felt a weight being lifted off my chest. We are sitting at the restaurant Toms hand is on my thigh and I told him what I want so he can order for me. I've never liked ordering for myself. The waiter comes over and looks immediately at my breast. Tom is death staring him but I look over at him and mouth. "It's fine just ignore it Tom" he rolls his eyes.

"My eyes are right here" he snaps where the waiter had been staring and the waiter apologizes a few times and then takes all of our orders. Expect for mine.
"And for you beautiful?" He looks at me and I look at Tom. I look fucking ridiculous.

"She will have the pasta" The waiter looks at Tom and writes it down and leaves.
"Omg" I say looking at Tom. "Be nice"
"He was staring at your tits Ashley" he knew I hated when he called my breast that.
"So what? You do it all the time?" I say sarcastically. Tom fakes laughs.
"I'm excited to try the food" Bill says trying to change the subject.
"Yes I heard it's very good" Gustav says
"So have I" Georg says
Tom looks behind me and sees the waiter staring at me now. I look at him and see anger in his eyes.
"Hey hey stop. I don't care" I say Tom looks down at me.

"You don't care if someone looks at you like that" He nudges his head towards the waiter. I look at him, immediately the waiter looks away.
"I don't care because I don't want him I want you Tom your the only one I want. So stop." I put my hand on top of Toms hand that is on my thigh. Eventually the food comes out and it smells amazing.

"Is that all I can get you right now?"
We all nod our head yes. I look over at Tom who is watching at the waiter as he leaves.
"Is your food good Tom?" I ask
"I don't know I haven't tried it yet what about you Ashley?" He says my name weird. Like he's annoyed at me.
"Y- yea it's fine" Tom is still death staring the waiter.

"Tom fucking stop it..."I whisper to him
"He's looking at you like he wants to fuck you Ashley I'm just watching him making sure he doesn't do some stupid shit" I smile
"Ok ok baby just try your food please" I say almost begging. He takes a bite and nods his head.  He swallows.
"It's really good" Tom says smiling without showing his teeth.
"Good I'm glad"

The waiter brings the check over
"Oh I was separate" I say
"What no you weren't" Bill takes the bill and grabs the card and gives it back to the waiter.
"Yes I was"
"It's ok it's on me" Bill says smiling.

Later the card is brought back and the waiter lays his hand on my shoulder and smiles.
"Have a good day y'all" he smiles
Tom eyes me. I push the guys hand off.
"Sorry didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" he moves his hand.
"Your fine" I say
"Are you single by chance?" The waiter asks. Can he not see Toms hand on my thigh. Or maybe he's ignoring it. I look at Tom who is so mad at this point he doesn't listen to me. I was trying to calm his down while answering the question.
"Oh umm- " At that moment Tom stands up.
"Yes she does"
"Oh- I'm sorry I didn't-"
"Oh you couldn't tell when I put my hand on her thigh or maybe when I kissed her?" Tom raises his voice and I give up on trying to calm him down.
"Listen man I don't know what the fuck your problem is but calm down I said sorry"
"Ok you listen here "man" you have hit on my girlfriend the whole time we were here. She was saving your ass the whole time."
"Oh ok ok bro chill" the man backs up as Tom gets closer and closer to him.
"I'm done with chilling and just watching Ashley get hit on by all these guys. You saw my hand on her thigh you saw me kiss her because don't even think I didn't see you staring her down. Look "man" I'm a man I know what that look means that you give her. You can't hide it" Tom is now on the edge of punching this man before the man hits him first.

"Get the fuck away from me asshole" Teb waiter yells. Tom hits him cutting him off mid sentence. Causing the man to fall down. The band is in shock but I get up running to Tom. I pull Tom away and outside. We get outside.

He sits down in the car and in outside of the car, squatting looking up at him.
"Omg baby your bleeding" I look at his nose and he's bleeding bad. He still has anger in his eyes.
"Tom calm down." I cup his face in my hands trying to calm him down. When the rest of the band comes out.
"Go get paper towels or something please Georg" he goes back inside and does what I say and gets paper towels. I grab them and dry up the blood. Tom is now calming down, he hisses as I get to a painful part.
"I know...I know I'm so sorry"

I finally finished and kissed him softly in the lips. He smiles.
"I'm sorry Ashley" Tom says apologizing
"It's ok" I smile lightly at him and we all get in the car heading home.

Tom Kaulitz is overprotective of me
————————————————————————
THATS IS SHORT AND SIMPLE BUT AN EXTRA THANKS FOR READING
words: 997
DONT FORGET TO VOTE