Chapter 32

A few hours later I'm on my phone and Tom is playing the guitar. I put my phone down and look at him.

"You should sing" I say
"What? No"
"Why your voice is beautiful"
"I like singing. I sing in front of you"
"You should make a song" I say encouraging him.
"You want to here your favorite song right now" he says changing the subject. He knows my favorite song is "Pain of love".
"Of course" I smile and sit next to him.

"Sit in my lap" he instructs me. I sit in his lap. He starts to play to guitar. I know the best immediately. It's "pain if love". Tom starts to to sing it to me. He makes it calmer.I smile and listen to him. His voice is raspy and low. He's playing guitar and it's just so good. He stops singing.

"Your so good at singing Tom oh my god"
"Thank you baby" Tom says

Tom puts down the guitar and kisses me. I straddle his lap. He puts his hands on my lower back. I start to grind on his lap. I feel it get hard.
"Fuck" Tom mumbles under his breath. I'm on my period so I can't do anything like he wants. He know I can't or else we would be in the bedroom right now.
"Awww is someone-"
"Yes someone is...you always know what your doing Ashley" Tom chuckles as I get off him and he's puts his hand over his pants.
"Mhm" I say and get up smiling.
"Just because you on your period doesn't mean we can't have sex Ash"
"What is that supposed to mean" I say
"It means we can still do something things" he says standing up our body inches apart.

"Well" I say backing up and walking to the kitchen. "Good thing we aren't"
"Ugh come on Ashley" Tom says walking to the kitchen with me. Hugging me from behind as I get the makings for a sandwich. I can feel his dick against me. God he's doing something to me.
"No Tom I'm not" I say strictly

"Finnee" Tom complains as he sits down at the table.
"You eating?"
"No I'm not hungry"
"You haven't eating all day Ashley you are hungry"
"I'm not I'll be ok Tom" I say getting annoyed.
"My wonderful house wife" he says smirking as I put the plate of the sandwich in front of him. He knows that annoys me wonders
"What happened last time you called me that Tom" I say as I sit down next to him.
"You left me"
"Yeah don't let that happen again" I kiss him in the cheek as he takes a bite out of the sandwich.
"Sorry...this is really good Darling"
"Thank you" I say smiling. "I'm going to the bar on the first floor to get a drink want to come with?"
"Of course" we head downstairs and start to order at the bar.
"Hey can I please get 2 shots of whiskey. Which ever kind just make it strong" Tom then orders. As we get our drinks I thank the bartender.
"Thank you"I say grabbing the drinks"
"No problem beautiful" the bartenders aye as he glances down as my boobs. I ignore it since I get it all he time and just turn to Tom.

"Tom" I take him out of him staring at the bartender.
"Yes Princess?"
"Take a shot with me" I say blushing from him calling me Princess.
"Of course" he grabs the shot glass and takes it before me. After I take him he looks down at me.
"Good?"
"Yes very" I say smile up at him. He looks over me and sees the man staring.
"Let's go back upstairs to our room" Tom winks at me.
"I can't-"
"I know darling I know just come on" we walk to the elevator and go back to our room. As soon as we walk in Tom closes the door behind him.

He starts to kiss me and I kiss him back. He pushes me against the wall and puts his hand around my neck.
"Mhm Mhm" I push him away.
"What?"
"Fuck Tom you know what" I say rolling my eyes.
"I- Blood never hurt anyone Ashley"
"Ew absolutely not"
"Ashley come on" He smirks. I don't say a but grab his wrist and bring him to the room. I sit him down. I get on my knees in front of him. I grab his hands.
"Listen to me closely"
"Mhm" He says not breaking eye contact.
"I love you so very much. When I do this. You don't bother me anymore about sex on my periods ok?" He smiles.
"Ok." I actually enjoy doing this it's just the fact that he wanted to be in me. Hurts me. I undo his pants and pull them down.

[SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️]

His dick is already hard. I put it in my mouth and start to stroke it with my hand. I can hear Tom groan. He puts one of his hand on the back of my head to guide me like he always does.
"Omg" Tom says under his breath. I start to speed up and stroke his dick faster. He's groaning louder. He pushes my head deeper making me gag. This man has full control over me ugh.
"Mhmmm" Tom groans. He continues to guide me. I can feel myself gag. I don't gag a lot so it does take a lot to make me gag. Both of my hands are on his dick satisfying him.
"Omg Ashley..." Tom groans. He released in my mouth. He's always dominant in bed but never like this.
"Swallow" I'm thrown back by what he said. I pull his member out of my mouth. I look up at him. He's not smiling or laughing. He's being serious. He wants me to swallow. I swallow as he says. He runs his fingers through my hair.
"Good job my love" He says.
I smile and go to the bathroom to rinse out my mouth.

[SMUT IS DONE⚠️⚠️⚠️]

The fact the I just did that amazes me. Why? Why did I listen to him? Especially on that? Why did I give in to him when he said that. I hear Tom pull up his pants and boxers and walk towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist.
"I didn't think you would do it" Tom says as I look up into the mirror at him.
"Well ill do anything for you" I smile and turn around. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. God I love this man.

I let Tom take control of me...why?
————————————————————————
THATS IT FOR TEH CHAPTER ILL BE POSTING AGAIN TONIGHT BUTTTT HOPED YOU ENJOYED!!! LOVE YOU ALLL

words:1132

DONT FORGET TO VOTE💗💗💗