Chapter 16

The next day I wake by Tom and I feel his arms around my waist. I flutter my eyes open and see him beautiful coffee colored eyes.
"Hey baby" I whisper smiling
"Hey" he says in a raspy voice. I kiss him softly on the lips. He smiles and wraps him arms around me pulling me closer.
There's a knock at the door and no one answers I guess Bill went out.
"I'll get it because I'm dressed" I offer and get up. Going downstairs I hear a girl voice yelling
"Tom hurry it's hot!" I slowly open the door
"Can I help you?" A bleach blonde girl is standing in the door way. Her eyes are blue and her hair is definitely fake.
"Is Tom here I'm his Ex- Girlfriend"
"Oh..yea come in" I get upset but don't cry. "One second Ill go get him" I walk upstairs
"Your ex- girlfriend is here have fun" I grab my shoes and put them on.
"What? Why? What are you doing?" Tom asks
"You have fun with fake blonde Tom" I walk out of the room and walks down the stairs.
"You have fun with Tom" I say smiling. I hear Tom coming down the stairs.
"Where are you going?"
"Anywhere but here I need time"
"I didn't invite her over- she's lying- you believe her over me?" Tom says
"I need to think don't call don't text I'll tell you when I'm ready to talk." I walk out the house and my face goes red and I feel the tears starting. I hear the door open and Tom yelling at the girl.
"You bitch! I never wanted you here and I never want to see you again either. Leave" Tom yells. The girl runs out crying.
I walk to my house. When I get in the driveway I hear a car pull in. It's Toms car.
"Tom leave me the fuck alone I don't want to see you right now. I loved you you lied you asshole."
"I didn't lie to you, I didn't invite her over why would I do that. You are my everything just please." Tom phone goes off again he grabs his phone and looks at it.

Ex- I told you not to get with that bitch. You need to start listening Tom. Consequences comes after actions.

I walk past Tom and he grabs my wrist making stop in my tracks.
"Let go of me Tom" I say raising my voice
"I need you to hear me out"
" I don't want to fucking hear it. You go be a man whore.I shouldn't have trusted Tom Kaulitz with my heart" I see his eyes start to water but I really don't care because I'm broken too. I break away from his grasp.
"Ashley stop overreacting" Tom says.
I turn around looking at him I walk up to him our body's almost touching. He looks down at me.
"You invited that bitch over after you told me last night that you loved me. You make me I sick Tom." I turn around and walk inside my house going straight to my room. I start to cry on my bed and then I hear knock from my window. I get up and move my curtains out the way to see Tom. I roll my eyes and ignore him. He continues to knock on my window making me crazy. I walk over to the window and open it.
"Tom I'm not joking with will push this fucking ladder over"
"Please try" he says knowing I won't do it. I put my hand on the ladder trying to let him know that I'm not joking. He doesn't flinch but climbs in my room.
"What the fuck are you doing right now"
"I'm showing you how much I love you. Just please listen to me"
"I don't want to hear right now" I say wiping away from my face
"Ashley I would never do anything bad to you. I love you"
"But yet you bring one your past whores over"
"I never did, you have to believe me"
"Show me"
"Show you what"
"Show me how much you love me"
"How do you expect me to do that" I don't say anything back and just look at him. He then pulls out his phone and pulls up all the girls numbers and shows me his phone. I look at him confused.
"Go through it..I never said anything to anyone about coming over" Tom says. "Yea right cunt just so me the fucking messages to the slut." He pulls up the text and I look at it and see the most recent text: "I told you not to get with that bitch. You need to start listening Tom. Consequences come after actions." I scroll up and there's text from years ago and then that text. I give the phone back to Tom.
"Ok. And you didn't delete any messages?"
"No no when would I have time to? Of course not" Tom says
"Ok Tom we-" I get cut off by Bill texting me. I look at the text and my eyes widened.

Bill💍💗- Hey are y'all going to show up or not?

I forgot that Me and Tom had an interview to be at in one hour.
"Tom we have an interview in an hour. We are not done here" I say looking at him as he smiles
————————————————————————
(Time Skip)

We are in the interview and the interviewer asks:
"So what are y'all couple wise?"
I look Tom and answer for him.
"We are pretty happy you know we plan to have our life's together. I love Tom and umm he- he is talking about spending his life with me" I say with a smile on my face.
"Oh really? Can you Tom please explain why there was a women at your house today just a few hours ago?" The interviewer asks
"That was one of Ashley's friends that's she invited over" he says coming up with a excuse on spot.
(The interview is over and I'm at Tom house in his room sitting on his bed)
"I need you to know that you were an asshole and you need to block your exes number. I mean all of them. But I love you."
"Done they are blocked and I love you too" he says smiling. I smile with him. And he kisses me.
I still love Tom Kaulitz evens after that
————————————————————————
THATS IT LOVE YALL💗💗💗FORTH ONE OF THE DAY AHHHH💗💗

words:1097

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!💖💖💖