Chapter 10

Me and Tom has modeling to do in 1 hour so we are in a rush and I'm getting ready in the bathroom. Tom is ready but I'm still doing my makeup. I feel hands wrap around my waist. I finish up my makeup and start putting it up brushing off Tom.
"What's wrong baby?" Tom ask looking down at me
"Nothing I'm just nervous" I answer look up at him
"There's no need to be"
"I- I don't know what to expect and I'm going to embarrass myself in front of everyone.."
"No your not Ashley just...do what they say"
"Ok.." I breath in and out
"Now let's go"
"You look good" I say turning to face him now
"Thank you, you look even better" He says smiling. I blush smiling back at him. We start to kiss and the kiss is getting stronger and stronger. Tom puts his hand on my neck and I smile as we kiss.
"Come on live birds y'all are going to be late" Bill says he walking in

"Ok we are coming" Tom says not breaking eyes contact we me. Letting go of my neck. I grab his hand and walk out the bedroom and to the driveway getting in the backseat of the car. Tom sits next to me. The driver gets told where to go. We are on the road. Tom puts his hand on my thigh and rubs his thumb on my thigh back and forth. I look at him and lightly smile.

(Time skip)
We get back from modeling and we are on the balcony. Tom keeps telling me I did good.
"You did really good my love don't worry." He smiles and takes a puff out of his joint.
"Do you smoke?" Tom asks me
"Out of the 5 months we have been together have I took one puff out of your joint?" I ask sarcastically.

"Try" he keeps the joint in his hand and puts it too my mouth. I look at and then take a puff. I cough and Tom just chuckles. I push him in his arm.
"Ow" he says laughing now and rubbing where I hit.
"That's was-" I look at him now finishing my sentence before he kisses me. I can taste his joint in his mouth. I pull away.
"What?" He asks
"Joint does not taste good baby" I giggle
"Really?"
"No" I kiss him again and he pulls away
"But I can taste it."

"Oh" He smiles and puts one hand on my thigh and his other is on his joint taking a drag from it and finishing it off. I smile at him and grab another one. Lighting it and giving it to him. He smiles at me picking up another one. He grabs it from me and takes a puff and blows it in my face. I push him away laughing and I smile. I take the joint taking a drag from it and blowing it at him. I can tell he's a little high.
He opens his mouth taking in the smoke. I cringe at him doing so.
"Ewww" I say giggling
"What?" He says looking at me smiling
"You just got the smoke out of my mouth and put it in yours" I say while putting the joint back in my mouth. He grabs my hand and smiles.
"You can't smoke a lot..ok?" I reassure him that I won't smoke more than 2 a day.
"I just started Tom I'm not going to- " I get cut off

"Don't argue just say ok" he says chuckling
"Ok Tom i promise I won't smoke more than 2 a day"
"Ok then" he says taking the joint from my mouth and finishing it.
"Omg how did you do that?" I say looking at the end of the joint
"I've always smoked so it's easy" He smiles and takes my hand bringing me to the kitchen.
"What are we doing?"
"Nothing I'm hungry"
"And I have to come with?"
"You make the best sandwiches" all he wanted me to do was make him a sandwich. Ever since we started seeing each other I've make his sandwich.
"Ok then" He goes and sits on the couch as I make his sandwich. I finish and call him up to eat it.
"It's done already?" He questions
"Yes" I smile putting out his plate with his sandwich on it and his favorite chips. Then putting the drink next to his pate after taking a sip.
I go and sit beside him and lay my head on his shoulder. I hear and knock at the door.
"Umm did you invite anyone over?" Tom asks
"No. Did you?" I ask him
"No I did not" he bits into the sandwich and takes a sip of the drink. I open the door.

"Hello?" I stop speaking and immediately know who it is. I back up from the door and look at Tom.
"G- Grayson T- Tom killed y- you" I stutter
"Y- y'all though" Grayson says mocking me
"How the fuck" Tom says to himself getting up and walking to the kitchen knifes. Grabbing one he walks in front of me and hold up the knife.
" i'm not here to hurt anyone. I just want to ask Ashley something." He looks at me.

"She has nothing to fucking to say to you" Toms raises his voice.
" well then Princess I guess I'll talk to you later" Princess was something that Grayson called me while we were in a relationship he would always say it after he beat me trying to make up for what he has done. Grayson walks out and shut the door behind him.

"Omg baby are you ok?" Tom runs and locks the door walking back to me hugging me.
"Y- yeah I'm f- f- fine" I held on to Tom and cried in him arms getting flashbacks of when Grayson raped me.

"I- I have a restraining order on him. I- I don't u- understand" I jump up and Tom catches me and I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands on my ass keeping me up. It's become smooth to do that.
"It's ok my love I've got you now don't worry" Tom says calming me down and stroking my hair. I start to cry harder as he says this. It makes me happy to know that I have someone to come to and trust.
"I love you Ashley"
Im crying but I try my best to get out.
"I l- love yo- you too baby" I wipe my tears as they come down and I feel Tom walking to his room and laying me down on the bed and him taking his shirt off. And cuddling up next to me. I lay my head on his chest and one leg on top of his lower body. I'm still lightly crying but slowly I drift away and fall asleep
I trust Tom Kaulitz with my life
————————————————————————
THATS IT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED SO EXCITED FOR YALL TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS
words:
DONT FORGET TO VOTE💖💖💖