Chapter 31

The band has to go out to concerts to perform a lot. Which I understand. The news pops up.

Breaking news: Dead body of Grayson Walter found. Murdered and buried in the middle of the desert. Stay tuned.

Omg. My hand goes over my mouth. Tom walks through the door alone.
"I'm-" I cut him off
"Tom...Grayson was found dead please tell me you had nothing to do with it" I knew that he wouldn't do that. Would he?
"N- No of course not why would you ever think that" Tom is glistening with sweat from the concert.
"I- I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking." I walk up to him and hug him.

"How was the concert?" I ask and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist.
"It was good...it's so hot though" he complains
"I know." I kiss him all over the face.
"I have to get in the shower would you like to join?" Tom asks smirking. I never say no to a shower with Tom Kaulitz.
"Of course" I smile and we both walk to the bathroom and get in the shower.

Tom starts to wash his body. Once he's done he turns to me.
"Can you wash your braids?" I ask dumbly
"Of course why do you think they smell so good all the time." Now that I think about it they always do.
"I don't know I was just-" Tom cuts me off by kissing me. Pushing me against the wall of the hotel shower. I kiss him back. He moves his hand down to my inner thigh.
I stop his hand. He pulls away from the kiss.
"What's wrong darling?"
"I- I don't know" I really don't know what is wrong with me. I've never said no to Tom. What has gotten into me.
"I don't want to do that but I can do this" I get down on my knees and look up at him. He looks down at me.

[SMUTT⚠️⚠️⚠️]
"You don't have to baby I know you don't like to do it-"
"I want to do it. It's been stressful for you this week" I smile. I grab his dick and puts it in my mouth. With my hand I start to stroke it. Tom puts one of his hands on the back of my head to guide me and the other over his mouth to cover his groans.
"Omg A- Ashley" He groans taking his hand off his mouth.
"Y- Your A- Amazing" He chuckles. He's still guiding me. I start to stroke it faster and he groans even more loud.
"Fuck" Tom mumbles under his breath. It feels good knowing that I can please Tom Kaulitz.
"S- Stop I- I'm gonna" Tom says. I pull his dick out of my mouth and just stroke it till he finishes.
[SMUT DONE ⚠️⚠️]

"You did so good my love" Tom says kissing me and washing my face. Babying me like I'm a child. Ugh I hated it. But he loved it.
"I try my best for you" I say back kissing him.
We both get out and Tom carries me to my bed like I can't walk for myself. He lays me down and crawls next to me.
————————————————————————

Tom wakes me up by kissing me on the cheek. I flutter my eyes open and see Grayson. Omg he can't be...he's dead. They said so. Grayson grabs me and gets on top of me. I'm struggling to get him off me.
"GRAYSON GET THE FUCK OFF ME" I scream "TOM PLEASE HELP" the screaming seems to do nothing.
Grayson starts to kiss me down my neck and puts his fingers in me. I can't help but moan. It hurts though. It's not like Tom. Soft and gentle, this is rough and harsh.
"GRAYSON PLEASE YOUR HURTING ME STOP" I scream as loud at I can
"You know you like it you slut" Grayson says smiling and chuckling. I start to just cry my body going numb. It's just like what he used to do. But he's dead. How is this happening?

I wake up. I sit up in bed immediately. Tom wakes up. In his raspy voice he says
"Princess what's wrong"
"G- Grayson" I stutter. Tom pulls me into his arms.
"He's gone my love. He's gone he can't hurt you" he holds me close. Rubbing my back and stroking my hair. I fall back asleep in Toms arms.
————————————————————————

We both wake up to knocking on the door. Tom says he has it since he has clothes on. As clothes he means just sweatpants. He opens the door and a hear a slap on the face.
"Why can't you just leave her Tom. WHY?!" It's Emma I get up and out and put on one of Toms shirts. It's big enough to cover me up. I also put on sweatpants all in a rush. I walk out and see Emma running towards me.

"You bitch!" She yells and punches me in the nose causing me to fall back. When I get up I charge her. Tom is waking towards her.
"Tom stay out of it!" I yell. I punch Emma right in the face. She falls and I get on top of her. I start to punch her in the face. She tries to stop me with her hands but I continue to punch her. She gets a few hits in. Emma is now bleeding from her mouth and nose.
"Leave me and my boyfriend alone slut. Do you understand? I want those pictures to be taken down and I never want to see you again Emma"
"Whatever bitch get off me" Emma says holding her nose.
"Do I need to tell you again" I raise my fist ready to punch again.
"NO! No no it's ok I got it" I get off her and she walks out. Not even looking at Tom. Toms in complete shock. When he looks at me his face is in shock.

"Princess your nose" I wipe it as he says this.
"Fuck" I mumble looking down at my hand and seeing red. Tom already has a wet towel and starts to clean it. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. God this man.

Toms POV:
I look Ashley in the eyes. She is my everything. When she asked me about Grayson I thought I was going to die. I don't ever want her to know about that. I hope that helped Emma take it down. I hope it doesn't make it worse...knowing her I don't really know what she would do.

Ashley's POV:
"Ouch baby watch out" I say
"I'm sorry my love" Tom says. I lean in and kiss him.

I fought for Tom Kaulitz
————————————————————————

THE DRAMA CONTINUES NEXT CHAPTER!!! YAYYAYAY!!!!

Credits to a part in the book: evieskiesss

words:1154

DONT FORGET TO VOTE💗💗💗💗