Chapter 8

(It's a few days later)
Tom and the band are out doing their thing and at home alone and I hear a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone so I'm confused. But I walk up the to the door and open it.

"Well hello Ashley" Grayson says looking me up and down.
"Wha- How did you find me" I back up and grab a knife that was laying on the kitchen counter. I tried to close the door but he put his foot in and stoped it from closing and walked in.

"Your dating the famous Tom kaulitz everyone knows where and who you are." He chuckles and walks closer to me. I hold the knife tight.
"Back the fuck up Grayson I don't want you here!" I yell at him and he just smiles
"I don't care what you want Ashley. Because the thing is...you'll always just be the girl I raped" he smiles at the thought and it makes me sick.
"Get the fuck back Grayson! Leave! IM GOING TO CALL MY BOYFRIEND LEAVE!" I scream him but he just continues to walk towards me.
"I have a knife Grayson" I say holding up the knife with both hands on it and pointing it at him.

"Oh I'm so scared of your boyfriend Ashley. Your brought a knife to a gun fight Ashley...that's not going to go good now is it?" He pulls out his gun and points it at me.
"What do you want from me? Please Grayson" I back into the wall Grayson grows nearer and nearer.

"I want to break up with your boyfriend of your and be mine"
"Fuck you! I love him I'm not doing that!" I yell at him making his more upset.
"Ok then" He points the gun at me and then I hear the door open I can hear Tom and Bills voice.
"HELP" I scream Grayson runs behind me and grabs the knife from my hands hands dropping it and covering my mouth with his hand. I cut him just cutting the flesh. Making my screams muffled.
"TOM IM IN HERE PLEASE" I scream as loud as I can through Graysons hand.
"Shut the fuck up Ashely" Grayson whispers in my ear.

I hear Toms voice become worried
"ASHLEY?!" Toms screams searching the house.
"WHERE ARE YOU?" Bills voice trails as he goes in and out rooms.
I hear Tom come closer and closer
"PLEASE IM IN HERE GUYS" I scream but Graysons hand is over my mouth making it hard for them to hear. Tom walks in.
"Omg..." Bill walks in behind him
"LET HER GO YOU BITCH"
Grayson puts the gun to my head.
"Listen to me very closely. I will shoot her right now if you don't do what I say" Grayson demands

"Anything...just don't hurt her"
"Give me the money you have in this house"
"Ok ok" Toms goes behind the bed and to the nightstand next to the bed. There's no money in there..I think and remember there's a gun in the nightstand. I look at Tom with worry in my eyes I know he sees it.
"I only have $1000 in the nightstand" Tom says as he pulls out the gun and shoots without aiming.I can't hear anything but I can see and all I see is blood. Blood everywhere. I look around and Tom is worried and running to me grabbing me. I look down to see Graysons body laying on the ground. Dead
"Omg" I whisper and hold on to Toms body
"It's ok baby I'm here" Tom says stroking my hair.
"Who was he?!" Bill asks
"G- Gray- Grayson" I stutter and I'm shaking crying.

"Ok ok he's gone my love don't worry now he's gone" Tom says as he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.
"It's ok" I'm crying now and Toms comforting me. I'm crying into Toms neck and holding onto him.
"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have let him in"
"You let him in?!" Tom says looking at me
"No...no not willingly"
"Ok ok." I lay my head back down and Tom brings me to the couch and sits down with me in his lap.

"He- he wanted me to break up with you and become "his" or something" I cry
"Hey look at me" I pick my head up and Tom cups my face in his hands and kisses me softly "your safe now there's nothing to worry about" I smile and kiss him back.
He wipes away my tears and puts one of his hands on my thigh and the other on my back.
"I know I know" I say smiling a little
————————————————————————

It's been a few days since the incident happened and I haven't smiled as much as I used to. I'm in Toms room and we are cuddling. He has no shirt on and is only wearing the matching pjs I bought him a month ago.
"I love you Tom" I say randomly
"I love you too Ashley"
I smile big and get on his lap.
"What are you doing Ashley?" Tom says
"Nothing Tom just" I rub his abs and I hear my phone go off and I grab it and look at it. I can see Tom looking up and me and smiling playing with his lip ring. I put my phone down and look down at Tom. Smiling I kiss and the kiss gets more and more. We start to make out and Tom is now sitting up. I feel something grow under me. It's his dick. I smile and get off of him.

"Where are you going?" Toms says looking down at his crouch and looking back at me.
I smile and go to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and giggle. I hear Tom get up and come to the bathroom door. He opens the door and see me getting in the shower. I open the shower door.

"Would you like to join Tom kaulitz?" I ask seeing his face light up.
"Of course I would Ashley kaulitz" I blush when me says my name with his last name. I close the door and continue to shower and I feel him enter the shower. He puts his arms around me and starts to kiss my neck making hickeys. I can't help but let little moans escape my mouth turning around. I look up at him in his eyes. He puts his hand around my neck making sure not to choke but just laying his hand there and kisses me. I smile to him putting his hand around my neck. We make out nothing more and I get out and Tom follows me.

"Now I know what to do next time" he winks at me and we get dressed. I get in the bed waiting for him to join me. He comes over to my side in the bed and get I get on my knees making me taller. I kiss his and me leans towards me making me lay down on the bed. I smile.
"You haven't smiled this much since..you know"
"What can I say you just make me happy." I kiss him one more time and pull him down on me. We cuddle and I fall asleep smiling and in his arms.
I live for Tom Kaulitz

————————————————————————
THATS IT THANK YOU ALL FOR READING💗💗💗💗GUYS IM READING MY WORST NIGHTMARE AND IM SCARED TI DO ANYTHING I DONT WANT TO READ IT BUT ITS ADDICTING OML
words: 1271

MAKE SURE TO VOTE!!!💖💖💖