Chapter 34

Me and Tom wake up the next morning. I wake up to an amazing smell flooding the hotel room and get out of bed with my head throbbing. Omg I'm hung over.

"Well hello sleepy head I was just about to leave" Tom says. He looks good.
"We're you going?" I ask yawning.
"Me and Bill model today...in an hour actually" he says looking at his watch.
"Oh...ok" I say walking up to him. He looks down at me. I kiss him and he runs his fingers through my hair. He pulls away.
"I have medicine for your head. I saw you drank a lot last night" he says pointing to the medicine on the counter.
"Thank you"
"And breakfast is ok a plate...I really have to go Princess I love you."
"Love you-" Tom runs out the door. I walk over to the food and eat it.
————————————————————————
A few hours later I get a text. It's Bill.

Husband💍- Hey Me and Tom are on a break would you like to go eat? We will pick you up. You don't need to dress up baby.
Me- of course I'll be ready when you get here!

I get off the couch and turn off the TV and start to get ready. I just put of mascara and concealer. My outfit is like all of them. A pink crop top and saggy jeans. With a pink purse. I walk out of the hotel room and go to the first floor.

Husband💍- We are outside.

I see the text and walk out and I see the car. I get in the back. Tom is driving and Bill is in the passenger side.
"Hello my love how are you?" Tom says looking back at me before turning back to the front and starting to drive.
"I'm good" I say
"You hungry?" Bill asks
"Yea I guess"
"Darling?"
"Mhm?"
"Did you eat my breakfast I made you?"
"...yes.." I lie. I know he knows I'm lying
"Oh ok good" he looking in the mirror and I look away immediately.
————————————————————————
(Time skip)

We are at the restaurant and the waiter comes over. Of course it's a boy. But...he's sweet. Thank god. And he's not checking me out.

"Hello yall how could I start you off today"
"I'll take a glass of whiskey" I say and Tom puts his hand on my thigh. Slightly squeezing it. Bill and Tom orders their drink and look at me.

"What are y'all looking at?"
"Whiskey?" Bill says laughing.
"Yes...what's wrong with that?" I look at Tom and Bill in the eyes.
"N- Nothing...Just don't drink too much" Bill says looking down at the menu.
"Yea don't" Tom says looking at me up and down. He looks in my eyes then at my lips then back at my eyes.
"I won't" I say smiling at Tom knowing what he's thinking about. 10 minutes later the waiter comes back.
"Ok y'all ready to order the food" He says smiling big.

"Yes" I say looking at Tom waiting for him to order for me. He finally orders for me and orders for himself. Bill then orders and the man walks away.
"Why can't you order for yourself Ash?" Bill asks laughing at me.
"I- I just don't like to"

*flash back*

"IM ORDERING FOR YOU SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT IM SAYING" Grayson says slapping me before we walk into the restaurant.
"Ok ok" I say crying. I hold where he slapped me. I can feel the heat under my hand.
"Your fucking fat as hell so your getting a salad do you understand Princess?" Grayson says
I wipe the tears falling down.
"Ok"
"Good now come on" Grayson says smiling at me in pain.

*flashback done*

Tom knows about what me and Grayson went through. What he did to me and why I thought he did it. I never told Bill so I can't get mad at Bill for saying that and making a joke. I tell Bill anything and everything but just not that. I don't know why. We get our food and I don't eat all of it.
"I'm so sorry but we can take it home Tom"
"No...no need it's fine...was it good?" Tom asks
"Yes very I'm just so sorry I couldn't finish it"
"Hey Ashley it's fine" He says making me concentrate on his eyes and his eyes and his eyes only.
"Breath Darling breath."
"Ok" I breath in my nose and out my mouth like Bill told me how to do.

————————————————————————
(Time skip AGAIN)
Tom and I walk back to our hotel room.
"So" I say walking in the hotel room. "How was the modeling?" I ask
"It was fine...I just missed you" he says closing the door back and locking it and walking towards me. I look up at him.
"Mhmm..hope they come out good" I say. My period ended officially today. I knew Tom would want to have fun.

[SMUT⚠️⚠️]

"I'm sure they will" Tom says smirking, getting closer and closer. I back up into the bedroom. He grabs my lower waist and pulls my into a kiss. I kiss him back and he moves down my neck. Giving me hickeys. I let small moans escape my mouth. He lays me slowly on the bed. Looking down at me he takes off my jeans leaving me in my underwear. I then take off his shirt and start to kiss him abs. He takes off my shirt and unhooks my bra. He then takes off all of his clothes. Tom takes off my underwear and teases me with his dick rubbing against my clit.
"Omg Tom"
"Say please.." He says smirking
"Please Tom fuck me" I moan. He shoves into me and my nails seep into his back.
"Omg Tom" I moan loud. I cover my mouth and he takes my hand off my mouth.
"Be loud for me. Let people know your mine" He groans out of him. He thrust into harder.
"Fuck your tight baby" Tom says. He says that EVERY time.
"TOMMY" I scream as he goes faster.
"That's it" he groans "just like that" He smiles and continues his magic. I finish and he finishes soon after me. He pulls out and cums on my stomach. He grabs a towel cleans me up then lays by me.
"You did so good Princess" Tom says catching his breath
"Thank you pretty boy" I say trying to also catch my breath. I can see him blush as I say "pretty boy".
————————————————————————

THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER LOVEEEE YALL!!! HOPED YALL ENJOYED I SURE DID ENJOY WRITING IT😭😭😭

words:1124

DONT FORGET TO VOTE 💗💗💗💗