Chapter 26

It's later in the day and my head ache has gone away. Tom is on the hotel room bed. I walk in and I'm wearing sweatpants and a sports bra. Tom was on his phone but when he looks up he puts his phone down.
"Well hello my love" Tom smirks looking me up and down.
"Hey I'm going to the gym you want to come?"
"Sure I'll go one second" Tom gets up and puts on sweatpants and doesn't wear a shirt
"Are you sure you want to wear that?"
"Yea why?"
"No reason"
"Don't do that tell me why"
"There's paparazzi everywhere"
"Yea and so what?"
"Nothing" I say smiling he bends down and kisses me. We both walk out. The gym is on the 1 floor and I press the button to go there. After the door closes Tom looks aver at me. As soon as I look at him he kisses me. He pushes me against the wall. I push him off.

"TOM"
"What?" He asks smirking looking down at me.
"We are in public there is paparazzi everywhere" I laugh
"Not in the elevator" I look up and him. I look down at his lips then down at his abs but quickly look back at him face.
"Come on you know you want to" he smirks. I blush hard.
"No. When we get back maybe" I smile and the door to the elevator opens. I walk out and Tom slaps my ass. I giggle and walk into the gym. Tom follows. I start on the treadmill and Tom starts to dead lift.
————————————————————————
(Time skip)

[SMUT ⚠️⚠️⚠️]

We are back in the hotel room and I'm in the shower. I hear Tom enter the bathroom he joins me in the shower.
"God your gorgeous" Tom smirks looking me up and down. I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and pushes me against the wall of the shower. I smile and his tongue travels through my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist. I get down on my knees.
"You don't have-" I cut him off
"I know I want to" I look up at him and put his dick in my mouth and start to stroke it. I can hear him groaning so I know I'm doing good. He has to brace himself by leaning forward onto the wall.
"O- oh my god Ashley" Toms groans. "I- I thought y- you've never d- done this before"
He looks down at me. I let go of his dick and get it out of my mouth.
"I never did" I smile. I can feel myself cringe at what I just did. I get water in my mouth and rinse out my mouth. Tom chuckles.
"Your really good at it baby. You should do-"
"Absolutely not"
"Whyyy?" Tom questions
"I did it because i was in the mood. It grosses me out" I laugh
"Mhmm. Well your great at it" he looks down at me and kiss me wrapping his hand around my neck. I smile through our kiss. He moves down and let's go of my neck and start to give me hickeys on my neck. I let small moans escape my mouth.

[Smut done]

We both get out of the shower and turn on a movie. I lay on the bed with just Toms shirt on.
"Are- are we moving too fast?" I ask being serious about our relationship.
"What?"
"Are we moving to fast in our relationship" I ask sitting up leaving Toms grasp. He sits up next to me.
"...for Me no" he laughs
"Tom I'm being serious I don't want for people to see me as a slut of yours. Or think that I'm using you"
"Ashley who the fuck cares about what people think. You aren't any slut of mine. But if you want an honest answer yes. Yes we are moving fast as a couple. But that's fine because I love you and you love me. We are going to get married one day Ashley. I know we are." He smiles and puts his hand on my thigh.
"Married..." that's thinking pretty far ahead" I joke.
"I know we are meant to be Ashley" I smile at this and get on top of him I lay my head on his chest and start to fall asleep.
"I love you Ashley so much" he starts to scratch my back like I love for him to do.
"I love you Tom"
————————————————————————

In the morning I flutter my eyes open. I don't see Tom. I get up and walk around. Tom is in sweat pants and no shirt in the kitchen cooking. This hotel room is huge.
Tom Kaulitz is so hot
————————————————————————
THATS IT SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT IM TIERD SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! LOVE YALL

words:818

DONT FORGET TO VOTE💗💗💗