Chapter 3

I wake up with arms around my waist and I suddenly remember what happened last night. I smile to myself and look at Tom sleeping. He's so beautiful his face is just so calm. His eyes start to open and I shut mine immediately.I can feel him pull me closer and kiss my forehead softly.
"Good morning gorgeous" Tom says. He has the raspy morning voice.
I slowly open my eyes.
"Good morning handsome" I say back understanding his German.
He smiles and looks at me in the eyes.
"How did you sleep?"
"I slept ok"
"Good...I have things to do today but the band won't be coming they are doing their own thing. Would you like to come with me?"
"Of course that's sound fun" I smile big
We get dressed and go down stairs.
"Did y'all have fun last night?" Bill asks looking at me with his eye brows up.
"Omg no no no it was nothing like that we did nothing-" I was talking fast.
Tom looks down at me as I'm talking and interrupts me
"Bill we didn't do anything...She wouldn't let me do anything even if I tried"
"You know I don't speak that much German Tom" I say looking up at him while he's looking down at me.
"I just said we didn't do anything of what he's thinking" I know he's lying but I don't feel like arguing.
"So me and Ashley are going to the studio I'm going to do the thing you've begged me to get down bill and We will be back soon" He looks at the band that is eating breakfast. They all say ok and to have fun.
———————————————————————
(Time skip)
We are in the car and on our way to the studio.
"Ok so I'm hungry what do you want" Tom asks. He has his hand on my thigh and is keeping his eyes on the road.
"Oh ummm...I don't care I'm not the hungry" I answer his question.
"You haven't eaten anything at all are you sure?" I reassure him.

We pull up to the drive through window and he orders 2 breakfasts even though I said I didn't want anything.
"Tom i didn't want anything"
" Yea sure" he grabs the bags from the girls hand and thanks her. But she does something that makes me jealous. As Tom is grabbing the bags the girl rubs his hand. You can tell it wasn't on accident. I just look outside the car window because he isn't my boyfriend.
"Babe here take the bags please"
I turn my head and take the bags. The girls face changes and she clears her throat and rolls her eyes. He pulls out and starts back to the studio.
"Why did you call me babe back there?"
"What are you talking about Ashley?" His hand is still laying on my thigh where it was before.
"You called me babe as soon as that girl was flirting with you...why?"
"What do you mean why am I not more than friends to you?"
I look at his hand on my thigh and think to myself before answering.
"Yes Tom yes you are" I blush and put my hand on his.
"Ok then" he smirks and now rubs his thumb back and forth.
————————————————————————
(Time skip)
We are back at the Kaulitz twins house and me and Tom are in his room now. He's on his phone and him watching TV.
"What do you want to watch?" I ask Tom looking over at him.
"I don't care you pick"
"Ok then"
I pick the first movie I see and it's going pretty good until I get a call from my mom
"OMG"
"What?"
"I TOTALLY FUCKING FORGOT-!"
"What's going on tell me?!" Tom looks and me and grabs my waist. He calms me down.
"Ok so I was supposed to meet up with my mom but she thinks I'm with a friend so you have to act like my friend ok?!" I say still freaking out and yelling at tom.
"Ok I can do that" he says agreeing to my ridiculous plan
"Ok ok" I answer the phone
"ASHLEY SMITH WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" My mom is telling over the phone
"Mom I'm at a friends house"
"What her name?"
"It's a he mom.." I was expecting her to cuss me out but she didn't.
"What is his name"
"Tom"
"Ok let me speak to him"
"Yes ma'am"
I cover the phone so she can't hear Me and I tell Tom to say I came over last night and we are eating right now" I tell Tom and he nods.
"Hello Mrs. Smith how are you?"
"Hey is this Tom"
"Yes ma'am"
They are on the phone for 30 minutes and I'm walking back and forth in Toms room. When he finally hangs up I jump on the bed
"What did she say? Is she pissed? Am I fucked? Do I need to go home?" I ask questions that Tome can't answer because I'm asking him and not giving him time to answer
"ASHLEY!" I jump but he has my attention "everything is fine she's not upset you don't have to go home. She was just saying that she wants to meet me. Ashley you have told her about me she knows me..?" He tells me
I remember then when I was hanging out with my mom and told her about Tom.
"What did she tell you?"
"Just how your totally opposed with me and talked about me all week"
My face goes completely red and I stand up
"I-"
"Don't worry about it Ashley" he leans in and kisses me. I pull away.
"So you don't see me differently? I ask nervously.
"Of course not babe I think if you better because...you really like me" he grabs my ass and pulls me on him. I smile
"Ok good I was scared" I kiss him and put my arms around his neck and his hand are laying in my ass. We make out for 10 minutes. Then my worst nightmare happens...
Bill walks in
"Oh my god I'm so sorry" Bill saying seeing what we are doing and walks out.
"OH MY GOD BILL!" I yell getting off Tom and running after Bill. "Bill I'm sorry you saw that."
"You fine Ashley I should have knocked"
"Don't look at me as one of his sluts please.."
"I would never" bill says turning around and looking at me.
"She's different Bill I don't know what it is but I can't just have sex and then leave. She has something holding me.." Tom says coming down the stairs look at bill.
"Ummm" I don't know what to say because I can't understand anything.
"I understand Tom just please don't break her heart she my best friend" Bill smiles and looks at me then back at Tom.
"I understand Bill I won't I promise" Tom says smiling getting down the stairs wrapping his arms around my waist. I get butterflies when he does that.
"Want to go back upstairs we can't watch a movie..?" Tom asks looking down at me
"Of course" I say
We go back upstairs but we don't watch a movie we resume our make out session.I last for another 10 minutes.
I'm falling for Tom kaulitz
———————————————————————
OMG I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH ITS GETTING SOME WHERE IM SO EXCITED FOR YALL TO GET CHAPTER 4 TOMORROW
words: 1000+

I keep forgetting to say: bold means they are speaking German
I think y'all already figured it out but sorry