Chapter 25

I wake up a few minutes later. I go to the main room in the hotel and turn on the TV. I turn it to the channel that The band is on. The interview had already started.

"So Tom I have a question for you"
"Go ahead" Tom rearranges himself to make himself more comfortable.
"Did you know that Ashley, your girlfriend has been voted by popularity the hottest girl dated by Tom Kaulitz"
"I- I didn't know anything about that but I wouldn't doubt it" Tom smirks and looks at bill.
"So how is it dating the hottest girl?"
"Oh well it's pretty great you know I love her to death and wouldn't do anything to change her" He looks back at the interviewer.
"So you would never cheat on her" I was smiling at the TV but now my Heart dropped to the ground. Omg..please don't- the TV speaks again and it's Tom.
"Of course not why would you even say that" I can hear in his voice that he's upset.
"I was just joking calm down. I didn't mean to offend you Tom" The interviewer says laughing. Tom looks at Bill and Bill sees he's uncomfortable some how because he changes the subject. I feel better but grab my phone and go on it looking for Toms number to text. I know he can't answer it but I can text him and he can get it later. I text him.

"Tom I saw the way you got defective. Im sorry he put you in the position. Get me something to eat tho:). Love you see you in a bit."

I turn off my phone and get up walking to the phone to call room service. I call them
"Room service how can i help you?" The lady over the phone asks
"Hey umm can I just have a root beer and maybe a bottle of whiskey for room 302?"
"Of course Mrs. ...Kaulitz" I love when they call me that. I don't know why they call me that and not Ashley but I'm not complaining.
"Ok thank you so much" I hang up and a few minutes later the people bring up the root beer and Whiskey.
————————————————————————
(Time skip)
I'm drunk when Tom gets home he sees the empty bottle of Whiskey on the counter and sighs.
"Baby I'm home!" He yells. I come running out of the room naked. Luckily he was with no one and he looked me up and down.
"Hey baby I was just about to get in the shower" I smile and lean against him.
"Really? How much did you have to drink"
"Just- Just a bottle...or two" i smirk and touch his abs through his shirt. I had ordered another once I finished the first bottle.
"Then I think it's time to go to bed darling" Tome picks me up and walks me to the bed lays me down on the bed. I pull him on top of me. He falls on top of me and laughs.
"Baby I need to go shower"
"N- No no no" I put my finger over his mouth and move it just to kiss him. I get on top of him. He kisses me back then realizes in drunk and don't know what I'm doing. Tom pulls away.
"What? What's wrong?" I asks my breath strong of whiskey.
"Your dunk that's what's wrong my love."
"I'm n- not drunk I've just have two bottles." I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck and whisper in his ear.
"I know what I'm doing Tom" I smile and continue to kiss him. He can't help himself from kissing back. He finally pushes me off him.

"Love your drunk you don't know what your doing your going to regret this Ashley."
"I'll never regret having sex with the best Tom Kaulitz" he smirks at this but puts me under the blanket. He kisses my forehead.
"How about after I get out the shower"
"I- Fine" I pout and he goes to the bathroom. Getting in the shower and when he gets out I'm asleep. He knew I would fall asleep. He puts on his boxers and sweatpants and gets in the bed next to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist. He starts to talk but I can barely hear him.
"I've loved you even since I laid eyes on you Ashley. I knew you were the one . You can only be mine and I'm only yours. I love you so much." He's always told me how much he loved me before we went to sleep but not like he's explaining. Why when I'm "asleep" does he really come out with his feelings. I was never going to talk about what he said that night.
————————————————————————

(Time skip)

Me and Tom both wake up to the sound of banging in our hotel room door.
"SHUT UP" I yell. Tom laughs and gets up walking to the door and opening it.
"Oh hello Bill what a surprise to see you here" Tom says yawning.
I get out of bed and get one of Toms shirts on. I walk out.
"Looks like y'all had fun" Bill says laughing and picking up whiskey bottles. Looking me up and down Tom says.
"I wish...I came home and she was drunk"
"Babyyy my head hurts...fuck" I hold my head.
"Go sit down Ashley I'll get you medicine." Bill offers.
"Thank you Bill" Tom says smiling at him.
"It's no problem Tom" Bills hugs Tom
"This is random" Tom says
"I'm just happy to see you happy, thats all" Bill whispers to Tom. Letting go of the hug and looking at Tom in the eyes.
"Wouldn't have done it without you" Tom says putting his hand on Bills shoulder.
"Ughhhh fuck this shit" I grab the phone and call room service.
"Room service how can I-" I cut her off
"Hey can I please get water and 2 bottles of whiskey?"
"No whiskey Ashley" Tom points at me. I mock him.
"Ugh never mind no whiskey just the water. Bottled water" I hang up. "I hate tap water" Tom and Bill both laugh and sit next to me. Tom puts his hand on my inner thigh.
"I'm sorry for last night Tom- I-"
"You remember last night?"
"Yes I told you I knew what I was doing?" I smirked and kissed him. He chuckled.
"So you heard-?"
"I've loved you ever since-"
"Ok ok I've heard enough Bill doesn't need to know everything" Tom says rolling his eyes. I giggle.
"I think it's cute" I say kissing him and he kisses me back. There's a knock at the door.
"Fuck it's always when we kiss" I say pulling away from the kiss. All three of us laugh. Bill gets the door and thanks the man, grabbing the stuff. He throws me one water and puts the others in the fridge.
"Thank you" I say catching the water and I can't open it so Tom has to open it like always.
"Thank you" I say smile at Tom. I grab it from his hands and chug it down.
Tom Kaulitz has loved me ever since he's laid eyes on me
————————————————————————
THATS IT SORRY ITS LATE I JUST WAS TOO LAZY AND TIME GOT AWAY FROM ME

words:1232

DONT FORGET TO VOTE💗💗💗