Chapter 30

Toms POV:
I'm at the concert and I can't get my mind off of Ashley. Ugh she has me going crazy. I don't show it to my fans. The last song starts. I start to play my guitar and I can see Bill walking over. I face him and we sing the lyrics together. I turn to play the keyboard. The song ends and we are now signing things for people. One girl walks up to me and asks why I would let Ashley do that to me.

"Why would you ever let Ashley do that. That's disappointing that I wasn't her."
I just roll my eyes.
"Am I signing anything or what?" I say with an attitude.
"Woah calm down baby"
"Don't call me baby" I say back immediately. "Am I signing anything or not?"
"Fine sign this" she hands me a poster and I sign it. She leaves rolling her eyes.

We leave the Stadium and get something to eat in our back way to the hotel. I walk into my room and look my phone. I see where Ashley text me. It's 1am she's not awake but I text her anyway.

Ashley POV:

I wake up the next morning in Bills bed. Bill is laying next to me. He's fully clothed but I smile and get out of bed. Walking to the bathroom. I look down at my wrist. The cuts that are new haven't even grown the layer of skin on them. I re wrap them. I grab my phone and see that Tom text me.

My whole world💞- Ashley I wish you would come home I missed you tonight at the concert. But I'll see you tomorrow. I'm so sorry for the way I was acting

I smile and walk out of the bathroom writing a note for Bill to read.

Bill, I'm back at my hotel room I let you sleep in. Love you
-Ashley

I leave the hotel room and walk to me and Toms hotel room. I slowly walk in to see Tom sitting down at the counter drinking a glass of whiskey. I can see the bottle next to him.
"Hey Tom"
"Omg" he stands up. We haven't been this long apart since we started dating. He walks up to me. I hug him before he can hug me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Hey baby" Tom says holding me up. His hand is on my ass and the other is on the back of my head stroking my hair.
"I missed you so much." He says kissing my head.
"I missed you too" I say back looking him in the eyes. He doesn't put me down.
"What was the prize? That you told me about" he smirks I know what he was thinking.
"Not that. It was that I'm going with you to the concert. But that can happen." I smile and giggle.
He puts me down and I kiss him on the lips. He kisses me back and I wrap my arms around his neck. I pull away.
"Hold on"
"Ughhh I've waited so long"
"I know." I go and shut all the windows and curtains to make sure no one can see. I walk back up to him. He kisses me and pushes me against the wall. I smile through the kiss.
"God I miss you" he says as he moves down to my neck. Giving me hickeys.

[SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️]

We move to the bathroom. Tom takes off his shirt and I take off mine. He removes my pants to only leave my thong on. He takes off all his clothes and throws them to the side. He crawls on top of me. I look in his eyes. He looks in mine before smashing his lips into mine. He moves his hand lower and lower. His hand is in between my legs. He pulls down my thong and inserts 2 fingers in me. I moan loudly as my head goes back on the pillow. Tom is moving his fingers inside of me and kissing my neck at the same time. God it feels so good. He pulls out and cleans his fingers by grabbing a towel and grabs a Condum from his drawer and puts it on. I watch him as he does it.
He looks me in the eyes. I nod my head telling him to go. He inserts himself and I moan loudly putting my nails in his back. He kisses me and thrust back and forth.
"Omg yes Tom" I moan
"Talk to me Ashley" Tom groans
"Harder Tom"
"God your so tight for me a- all the time" he groans out. He thrust more and more. Making the bed creak. I know people can hear us. My nails are digging into him but he doesn't say anything. I finish and tell him to continue. Mostly because it just felt so good. He finally finishes and pulls out. Throwing the condum away.
"I love you so much Ashley"
"I love you too Tom..thank you"
[SMUT DONE⚠️⚠️]
————————————————————————

We wake up a few hours later. Toms alarm is going off. Me and Tom are cuddling and I groan.
"No five more minutes"
"My Princess we have to get up" I wasn't expecting him to call me Princess since he know that Grayson called me that. But I didn't get flashbacks or anything. It felt normal. I have always loved that name. Coming from Tom I felt loved and adored.
"Finnne"
I flutter my eyes open and see Tom. I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and I climb on top of him. We start to make out before I pull away.
"Let's get ready handsome" I smile. I felt something grow as we were kissing.
"Fuck you know what you did Ashley" Tom chuckles.
"Mhm maybe I do" I get off him and go to the bathroom. The make up smeared on my wrist. I hurry and cover it.

I grab a white crop top and have to wear a zip up jacket. And converses. I walk out and grab my makeup bag. Tom looks me up and down.
"Do I look good"
"Do a 360 for me" he says. I turn all the way around and face him again.
"Drop. Dead. Gorgeous." I blush hard and smile at him.
"Why thank you" I walk back to the bathroom and start on my makeup.

————————————————————————
We get to the concert and the band is already playing. It's coming to the last song. Once it's done Tom talks into the microphone.

"This is my girlfriend and I just wanted y'all to know for the people that tried to break us up. She's fucking amazing in bed"
"OMG TOM KAULITZ" I scream embarrassed. He tells me to come out on stage.

Im back stage and plan to stay.
Finally I walk out. Tom grabs me and pulls me in for a kiss on stage. He grabs my lower body. I kiss him back and put my hand on his face. People are screaming. Yelling for us. I hear some booing but the people cheering are mumbling them out. I smile and talk into the microphone.
"Emma just so you know I fucked him before this show" i giggle. I hear people screaming for me. I hear one girl say:
"YES ASHLEY I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH" I make eye contact with her and wave. She starts to cry.
"OMG DONT CRY" Tom pulls me back so I don't fall. I look at him and smile. I walk off stage and wait for the band to walk off.

Tom Kaulitz brags about me in bed
————————————————————————
DRAMA COMING NEXT CHAPTER AHHHHH!!!
Credits to ending: lovebug_alct

words:1299

DONT FORGET TO VOTE💗💗💗