Chapter 11

I wake up next to Tom and I smile and put one hand on his face as he sleep. I run my thumb back and forth on his cheek. Trying not to wake him up I get out of his grasp. I get up and tip toe out of the room and downstairs. I have a notification on my phone from an unknown number.

Unknown- I want you to be mine princess

I know immediately who it is. It's Grayson...How the fuck did he get my number? I put my phone down and start to breath heavy. I try to breath in my nose and out my mouth. I start to walk back and forth in the living room. I start to have a panic attack and shake my hands like bill told me to do when I have these.
"How could he have gotten my number?" I whisper to myself while still walking back and forth shaking my hands out. I hear bill door open. I look immediately. It's bill. I run to him. Breathing heavy he already knows what happening.
"Ok ok calm down here" he runs to the kitchen as I follow him and he makes a glass of water.

After 1 hour of calming me down bill asks
"What's wrong Ashley?" He grabs my hands
"G- Grayson"
"He's dead he's gone he can't hurt you" I cut him off
"N- No he's not he's alive some how he survived being shot."
"Omg...why were you having a panic attack?"
"M- My phone" I say as he walks over grabbing my phone and typing in the password. He sees the text.

"O- ok it's ok he's not going to get to you Ashley. We will protect you- " I cut him off again and look up at him.
"When you go on your tour next week who's going to "protect" me?" I ask with worry in my eyes
"Y- You can come with us!" Bill says the idea
" I couldn't- I don't speak German"
"You won't be alone at all you'll always be with us." He try's to make me feel better.
"What about my parents?"
"You can tell them where your going"
"Ok ok" I say trying to figure out a plan.
————————————————————————
(Time skip)

Toms pov:
I wake up not next to Ashley. I get up and go downstairs and her and Bill are on the couch watching a movie.

"Hey baby" Ashley says getting up smiling and hugging me. She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist.
"Hey love" I say back smiling grabbing her ass.
"I have to tell you something Tom" Bill says looking at me with a serious face.
"Oh ok" I let go of Ashley and she looks me with the same look.

"I'm worried" I say chuckling sitting next to Bill and Ashley gets in my lap. She never does this so I'm actually scared. I grab Ashley waist and look at Bill.
"What up?" I ask Bill
"Ok so...Grayson text Ashley- " I cut bill of immediately
"WHAT?!"
"Let me finish Tom!" Bill says raising his voice at me
"Ok ok I'm sorry" I look at Ashley and back at Tom. Ashley's eyes are on the ground.
"So I was thinking we can't just leave her with Grayson being about to kill her at anytime so..." I knew what he was going to say I smiled "maybe she should come with on tour?" Bill is looking at me for reassurance.
"of course she can Bill!"
"Yayyy" bill claps him hands and smiles big
I turn to Ashley

(Back to Ashley's pov)

Tom looks at me and I look up at him from the ground and smile. He kisses me and I kiss him back.
"I'm excited" I say smiling after the kiss ended.
"I'm excited for you to come with us" Tom says smiling
"But seriously what did Grayson say"
"Oh nothing just something about him wanting for me to be his- it's not important" I ignore what he said and try to focus on going on tour.
"Omg...I could have sworn I shot him"
"You did baby...he just survived..he's been through a lot of fights and stuff like that so he's used to it" I look at Tom. I'm still sitting on his lap and is now straddling him. I get off and go to the fridge.

"Who drank my root beer" I ask getting upset
"I'm sorry I was thirsty" Bill says apologizing
"Ughhh" I close the fringe and go upstairs to Toms room and lay on the bed.
"SORRY" I hear Bill yell as I go up the stairs
"ITS FINE!" I yell back before entering the room and closing the door behind me. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs I know it's Tom and I smile turning on the TV. He knocks before entering.

"Why did you just knock?"
"I don't know?"
I grab a lighter and a joint.
"You smoking?" Tom asks
"No I'm fucking just grabbing this for the dog" We both go out on the balcony. And sit on the roof looking at the sun set.
"Ok ok drop the attitude" Tom says chuckling
I light the joint and take a small puff out of it. Tom grabs one and lights it smoking with me.
"I'm sorry Ashley"
"For what?" I ask not looking at him but I can feel his eyes on me.
"Grayson Ashley for Grayson hurting you in that way."

"It's not your fault Tom you can't do anything about it" I avoid eye contact. Tom grabs my cheeks softly and making me face him.
"I was talking to you" Toms says looking in my eyes. I look at him in the eyes and smile.
"I'm sorry I just don't like to talk about my ex with my boyfriend" I have never called him my boyfriend. He smiles at this.
"Ok ok" he lets my checks go and kisses me. The kiss slowly turns into a make out session on the balcony.
Tom Kaulitz is officially my boyfriend
————————————————————————
THATS IT AND HOPED YOU LIKED IT💗💗💗(kinda short today but if I feel like it I'll make an extra one for tomorrow)
words:1056
DONT FORGET TO VOTE💖💖💖
I ALSO DIDNT READ OVER IT SO TELL ME IF THERES A TYPO SOME WHERE PLEASE