1

Tyler heard the sound of a cart from behind him. he turned around and spotted Chase walking with the cart. Tyler quickly stopped him. Chase took off his headphones and turned to Tyler. "Excuse me? Do you work here?" Tyler asked.

"Sure do, mate." Chase answered.

Tyler proceeded to show Chase his notebook. "I'm looking for this cave. My dad did some exploring here ten years ago."

"Let's see. Oh, Sampson Caves. That fossil was found there." Chase said, pointing to the t-rex fossil. "It's about fifteen miles north of the city."

"Awesome. Thanks." Tyler smiled.

"No worries." Chase put his headphones back on and walked away.

Tyler pulled out his phone and took a quick selfie with the t-rex. As he put his phone back in his pocket, he was suddenly blinded by a flash. I blinked a bit and slowly got his vision back. He looked around to see where the flash came from.

Straight ahead of him was a girl holding a camera up to the t-rex. He took a closer look at her appearance. She had purple highlights all over her hair. And she was wearing a turtleneck, which was quite odd for this weather considering it was quite warm. But she was still quite cute.

Another museum employee walked over and tapped her shoulder. She turned her head and smiled at him. Something about her smile warmed his heart.

He sat her down on a box. And then suddenly, he picked up the box with her still on top of it and walked away. "Koda." She gasped.

Tyler couldn't help but to laugh at them. He put his phone back in his pocket and walked backwards towards the exit as he still admired the dinosaur.

Super short chapter(sorry). But this is just the start. Hope you guys continue to read this. Not sure how I will be updating this. But next update will be on Monday for sure. And definitely longer.