2

While busy flipping burgers, Tyler could see Chase coming into the kitchen. At the time, Riley was by the rack making drinks. But Tyler could see that neither were paying attention, so he ran over and helped them out before they could both make a mess.

"Gatcha covered." Tyler sighed.

As he was about to walk back to the grill, Chase stopped him. "Look, I wanted to apologize. I was wrong to think you'd abandoned the team." Chase apologized.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been so quick to run off on my own. Fact is, we work better together." Tyler said.

Shelby then walked into the kitchen feeling annoyed with Riley right behind her. "Doesn't seem right. We saved the world in the morning. And serving them lunch in the afternoon." She complained.

"You're crazy. It's a blast." Tyler walked over and grabbed the spatula from the counter. "Look what I learned." He flipped a patty high up in the air, then did a quick spin ready to catch the patty, but it never fell. He looked around at everyone confused.

"Don't look at me?" Chase said.

Tyler slowly turned to Koda, and for some reason, his mouth was full with food. Koda tried his best to look innocent, but he ended up spitting out the food. "Sorry." He apologized.

"Koda." They all whined.

Chase started laughing. "Okay, let's keep Koda way from the food. Tyler, it's my turn in the kitchen." He said, taking the spatula away from Tyler.

"But I was having fun." Tyler pouted.

"And I need a break from smiling at everyone." Chase said. He looked over to the entrance and saw a familiar face enter the cafe. "Actually, I'll be right back." He handed to the spatula back to Tyler and ran out of the kitchen.

"What was that about?" Riley asked. Tyler just shrugged at him. They all looked back over at the entrance and watched him walk over to a girl that was entering the cafe. Tyler recognized her immediately. From her purple highlights, to the turtleneck she was wearing. There was something about her he couldn't forget. "Never mind. It's all clear now."

"Are you surprised." Tyler laughed.

"Of course he's going to take his chances with a cute girl." Shelby rolled her eyes.

Koda lifted his head and turned to the entrance, when recognizing the girls face, he immediately ran out of the kitchen and over to them. "Koda?" Riley questioned.

~

"Aren't you ever hot wearing those stupid turtle necks?" Chase called out.

Jodi looked up at the voice and smiled, but also rolling her eyes at him. "It's not that hot to me. Plus, I feel the most comfortable in them.

Chase just scoffed at her. "So what will it be? Milkshake or smoothie?"

"Why ask if you already know?" She asked.

Chase winked at her. "You're right. Milkshake." He said. Jodi gave him a small nod.

In a flash, Koda ran over and lifted her off the ground, spinning her in the process. "It's good to see you too Koda." She smiled.

"Mate, you act like you haven't seen her in months. It's only been like a day or two." Chase laughed.

"Sorry." Koda apologized.

"It's alright. I like your hugs, Koda."

Her comment only caused him to smile.

"I stopped by yesterday, but neither of you were here."