Meeting her pt.2

Ace's pov
Well today I am going to meet my angel and I am excited to say the least.

Last night I was very angry when I saw those three pictures of my angel with those stupid boys and an old man I spared them this time as my angel didn't know but I warned her and told her not to do it again she being a scaredy cat switched her phone off had it been some other time I would have punished her but I will try to be less violent with her as I know she hates violence.

Back to my closet I started selecting a three piece suit so that I can look handsome in front of my angel even though I am already handsome but I want to put in some extra efforts for my angel.Putting on a black three piece suit with a red tie I was ready.

Skip the ride.

I saw my angel waiting for me at the door near reception she was looking so cute that I just wanted to bite her cheeks.Her skirt was reaching till her knees and I just wanted to smack her ass as how dare she wear something so revealing and put her body on display for others it may be modest but it was enough to make my blood boil.

It's okay after marriage I won't let her wear anything inappropriate that will show her skin. Yeah I have already started planning our marriage we will get engaged in next month and marriage will be on her birthday.

'Good morning sir' my little baby said and fuck I just got a boner hearing her
voice.

I greeted back coldly trying to control my emotions. Only I knew how much I was controlling myself.

She started introducing herself but well I was in a trance seeing her beautiful lips and imagining her in a not very innocent way.

She asked me to follow her and well me being me me started staring at her cute little ass and imagining myself how much fun it would be to punish her.

I asked her in which standard she is studying despite knowing every single thing about her to initiate a conversation but we'll my puppy wasn't in a mood and replied shortly I just wanted to hear her melodious voice but I can't make it obvious as it won't be good.

She took her seat after reaching auditorium. Whole time I was just staring at her but she being an innocent little baby couldn't identify even after several attempts. She was bored as hell and I was laughing at her cute little antics.

As the program came to an end I finally played my last trick. I told about the internship to everyone and it's conditions.

Finally as I was about to exit I asked my angel to escort me back she was hella embarrassed and came running. She apologized and I asked her to not mind it as she need not apologize to me for such small mistakes. After entering the car I asked her to come in but she was confused I further explained myself.

She started telling me some stupid reason but I satisfied her curiosity. My little curious kitty. She entered inside the car giving me a proper view of her baby pink panty.

My little baby. She is sexy without any effort.I deliberately ignored her uncomfortable expression as I spread my legs she needs to get used to my touch earlier the better.

Our knees were touching and only by this much contact I was on cloud nine.

I had gotten a boner seeing her panties and her biting those lips of hers isn't helping at all.

She called me 'Mr. King please may I know why you selected me for the internship' ignoring my direct order and successfully angering me. I replied coldly nothing special trying to hide my anger but inside I just wanted to spank the life out of her. Controlling my anger so as to not scare her I looked in other direction. After some time I again looked in her direction and saw her sleeping. I chuckled and laid her down on the seat.

After reaching my mansion I gently picked my angel up so as to not disturb her sleep and let myself enjoy the feeling of her in my arms. I had already got the room next to mine ready for her. She and I would be the only one on this floor. Even though she isn't slim trim but for me she is the best.

I placed her on the bed gently and removed her shoes, after closing the lights I went to my room. After getting in the shower and that too cold as I had to take care of my junior I started masturbating thinking about my angel and then went to sleep with my angel in my thoughts.