bath

i am currently stark naked and mr. king is holding my hand leading me to the bathtub. i am  this close to fainting from crying he threatened me with with my family . he is still wearing his boxers. he softly pushed me in the tub i quickly covered myself with the bubbles too ashamed. he removed his boxers but i dare not face him he stepped inside the tub and then picked me up my protest died quickly seeing his glare.

he sat in the tub and made me sit on his lap. i was really feeling uncomfortable as his main part was poking me from behind. he started massaging my body making me all the more conscious. his hands was currently massaging my breasts and the n suddenly his one hand shifted to my private part .i held his hands but he  didnt stop.

after almost 2 minutes  of his torture which didnt felt less than an hour .he suddenly got up making me wrap my legs around his torso. 

he went inside the shower cabin and then made me stand up he grabbed the loofah pouring some of his body wash over it.he made me turn around so as his front was touching my back he started washing me.

he took some extra time around the chest area. he dropped the loofah and started massaging with his own hands. then started rubbing my nether region first softly then harshly i cant take it anymore and bit on his shoulder.

he didnt even scream but stopped his cruel torture just to slap me . i fell down and my head hit the foor harshly making me pass out.

ace pov

i picked up dhvani from the floor and could see a bruise forming. i applied medicine on it i dont know how i lost my control today maybe because her body is so enchanting.i will say sorry to her tomorrow. 

good night baby.

surprise!!!!!!!

i  updated ahead of schedule...

plz vote and comment. i love reading your comments.