party

A MONTH LATER

it has been a month and since i have seen him since the day after the bath session and my little episode. there was only a note saying he would come back a month later as in today . i am really scared of seeing him again. he did said sorry in that note but i know he doesnt mean it .

he yesterday passed a message through a maid saying we will be attending a party today so that he can officially introduce me to everyone . 

in this timespan i got to know many things about him. 

he is a mafia king .he is a multi billionaire almost trillionaire in legal means forget about illegal things and he earns many times in illegal means than he earn from legal means.

he has the whole world in his pocket like politicians,police,etc.

he was the one who saved those cute little puppies and gave them as a gift to me.

he went away so that he wont harm me anymore. 

one month later we are going to meet my family so that he can ask for permission from them for marrying me or rather do the formality. 

now all about spoiling the mood today there is a party in which i have to dress like a doll and try to act like a perfect submissive not my words but his which i got to know through the maid.

and lastly i lost 6 kg after coming to this mansion even though i am not allowed to step out of this room . no one would now call me chubby.

an hour later

i am walking down the stairs looking like an absolute princess saying so myself .i am wearing a beautiful baby blue colour gown and my hair are done by the lady who came to do my makeup. 

i finally saw him after a month he was looking the same but i could see him smile after seeing me but then again put on his blank face  once i reached him he took my hand and then seetly kissed it and then he pulled me towards himself kissing on my forehead .

is he trying to act soft today. go to the bar area and no alcohol he said in a soft voice. 

i obeyed him not knowing how to react.i sat on the bar stool and after drinking 4 glasses of juice i couldnt control the urge to pee. i went to the bathroom on the ground floor itself but the door to a room suddenly opened and a guy most probably in his late forties pulled me inside.

i screamed and shouted but no one heard me.in my life for first time i shouted mr. kings name hoping maybe he could save me.

he fell on the bed and pulling me along with him .i was crying ,just then the door opened.

what is going on here.i heard mr. king's voice.

please vote and comment even though i am not able to reply i still read your comments. this chapter is for those who made me write this chapter just by there lovely comments.

i would ask you all if i make a instagram account would you like to interact with me there.your opinion matters.