Epilogue

5 years later

I am currently looking for xander who is throwing a tantrum on not wearing a pink underwear which I recently bought for him thinking is was way too cute saying it is for girls.

I reached Ace's study and opened the door and saw the little devil sitting on his father's lap."you brat" I said and went towards him but before I could take hold of him he had already jumped off his father's lap totally naked I was about to chase him but ace held my hand and pulled me on his lap I landed sideways on his lap. He started kissing me. This horny bastard. "Baby you shouldn't walk too much" Yeah I am currently nine months pregnant with twins and my water can break anytime.

"If you are so worried about me you better start scolding your son instead of pampering them"Suddenly I had strong urge to pee and before I knew my water broke.

I don't know what happened after that but when I got out of my panic the doctor was already asking me to push.

After a tedious hour I had given birth to a boy and a girl.

Few hours later

I woke up as I was back in my room with ace beside me.

He woke up because of my movements and suddenly started pecking all over my face repeatedly telling me how much he loves me.

I giggled and he suddenly looked serious and asked whether I am willing to marry him with a ceremony.

Actually we are already married he had married me on the documents the very day i shifted in his mansion when he asked me to sign on those papers which I being stupid signed without reading. Hell I got to know it only the day he apologized to me.

I nodded my head.

Few months later

We decided to get married according to hindu and Christian ceremony both. Even though ace is an atheist I convinced him for a Christian wedding as I have always loved a Christian wedding and it's like getting my dream fulfilled.

I have taken admission in a medical school as I wanted to continue my studies and it's currently October when we have a few days holiday so we went to india and held our hindu wedding there.

My life is finally back on track.

Ace suddenly kissed me and said you are only mine. Yeah I am  only his.