Scared

Ace's pov

"Dhvani I love you will you marry me"I finally confessed. I went down on a knee and opened the ring box , I chose a beautiful diamond ring and I really hope she likes it.Suddenly she collected her dress and tried to run. I am boiling in rage like how can she deny my proposals. I quickly held her hand tightly and stood up forcefully making her wear the ring.

I really wanted it to go smoothly but guess luck isn't in her favour

I really wanted it to go smoothly but guess luck isn't in her favour. I hold her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. I know it's her first kiss and I wanted to make it special but here I was going all rough on her punishing her. After a minute or so I felt her ceasing her useless struggle. I happily thought she understood it but i felt her whole weight on me. I quickly detached myself and held her. Shit I spoiled it all. I quickly picked her up in my arms  and rushed towards my mansion.

I quickly took her to the doctor on the ground floor itself

I quickly took her to the doctor on the ground floor itself. Everyone kneeled down seeing me. "Check on her she is asthamatic " Damn it how can I forget it how can I jeopardize her health I really regret it I should have controlled my anger I know I have anger issues but I thought I could control it."sir she is unconscious due to lack of oxygen and will wake up in an hour or so. I was getting more angry at myself so I quickly went out of the room to my own floor carrying my angel and placed her gently on the bed. "I am sorry angel" I said kissing her forehead I quickly went to my room and started drinking. I was angry how can I be so stupid it was her first kiss of course she doesn't know how to breathe while kissing. I started drinking even though I thought of quitting it but I really need something. I stood up and started smashing all the things in my room. After venting my anger I sat down pondering today's events. Her lips are really soft and she taste so good I can't wait to taste them again. I will never force her again I promise to myself. I heard a knock on the door  it must be Andrew I asked him to come in. I suddenly heard a soft gasp I quickly turned my head there was my angel standing looking like a beautiful mess near all those bottles. I went towards her. She quickly took a step back. I was hurt doesn't she trust me this much now. I really messed up. "Sir I want to go back " now I am seriously angry how can she think about leaving me. I went towards her and did the thing that I will for sure regret later I freaking slapped her and it was a tight slap. She fell on the floor The glass pierced her beautiful white skin. She started crying. "I am sorry baby i am really sorry are you ok I promise I will never do it again say something." I was worried I bent down to pick her up but she got up herself looking at me with disgust in her eyes. How much I loathed it. "Sir I want to go back" she repeated it again. "We will talk about it tomorrow" I replied softly " Your hand"  She went out of my room without replying I can see the blood flowing down on the floor my poor baby. I am sorry. I will make it up to you. I started watching my baby on my laptop.

Dhvani's pov

I know he will not let me go so I decided to take things in my own hand. I started looking for a exit on the floor. I saw a room it was hidden I have never seen this room. I opened the door and it was like hell.I saw my picture there some in towel some in undergarments and some even naked. How can he? I will sue him for sure. There was a 24 hour surveillance of my room, even from bathroom. I started crying. No dhvani it's not the time to cry. I tied some bedsheets together and reached the ground it was scary but not more than him I saw a bicycle near the kitchen back gate. I took it and started cycling to the back gate the one I can see from my window in the garden area. Now I know why it was unsupervised because it's  a jungle all around. I started cycling near the wall to avoid animals. After half hour I finally saw the road and increase my speed. I finally found it. I looked around for a rickshaw but couldn't find one suddenly I saw a black Ferrari. I started waving my hand. It stopped finally I was safe.

The window rolled down and it was Mr. King. I am gonna die now.

Please vote and comment.
I couldn't update as I was busy completing my homework.