First Day pt.2

I will change my writing style from next chapter onwards, as in I won't write both pov for each scene only for main part.

Ace's pov

I woke up today earlier than I used to. It was 4 'o' clock in the morning and I slept really well who am I kidding I didn't sleep at all last night thinking about that little nymph. She is so near yet do far. Last night all I wanted was to bring my angel to my room and sleep with her but I controlled myself. I silently went to her room and saw her laying on top of the comforter in a fetal position due to cool temperature in the room because of air conditioning.

I can easily see her pink panty and make out her big breasts even from the white t shirt she was wearing. I hate seeing her wearing skirts even if they are a part of uniform. I hate even if a single part of her skin is revealed and after marriage I would only let her wear traditional Indian dresses like my mother used to wear.

I draped the comforter over her and got out of the room so as to go and hit the gym. I walked inside the closet so as to wear something. I sleep naked and only wore boxers when I went to my angel's room I don't worry about anyone seeing me like this as this is my personal floor and not even a fly can enter here without my permission. The only way to come on my floor is through my personal lift . There is also a staircase but it is a secret.

The whole floor is cleaned by the housekeeper itself and that too in presence of my second in command.
I looked at the right side of my wardrobe to see my angel's clothes which I have selected myself.I have already bought clothes, lingeries, jewellery, makeup products and even toiletries according to my angel's size and trust me I enjoyed it.

After the serious three hours gym workout I went to my room and took a shower. I saw my clothes placed on the cloth stand. I suddenly heard a knock on the door and thought it must be Andrew as he is the only person who can come to my floor. "Come in" I turned to ask him about the deal when I saw my angel standing on the door she quickly turned the other way and I noticed myself that I was just in a towel. I chuckled internally at seeing her cute little antics and quickly wore my boxers , pants and started buttoning up my shirt and asked my angel to turn around.

She bowed her head as soon as she saw me buttoning up.  "Sir I couldn't find the way to the hall and please may I know what I am supposed to do" Oh my cute little princess."You have to just follow me" I said and started wearing my shoes and then picked my blazer. I asked my angel to choose a tie for me and she chose the red one. I then taught my angel how to make a tie by holding her wrists and her wrists were so small like they will break with just a little force.

I saw my angel in her own little world "kahan khoi hui hu?" I asked her and I can say she was amazed seeing me speak hindi I then explained it to her. I asked her to follow me and reached the lift I could see her confused expression seeing the iris recognition software and I explained it to her. She simply nodded her head how dare she here I am explaining everything to her and she is not even responding properly.

" Words dhvani" I spoke coldly  "I am sorry sir"."its ok but next time I won't let you go unpunished"I replied thinking about spanking her cute little ass I was imagining all sort of sexy punishments that I didn't even realise when we reached the dining room. I sat on the head chair and she sat in the first chair.

I nodded my head and the maid served us food it was aloo parantha with curd,biryani pancakes,bacon,sausages,milk and juice . I took a parantha and took some pickle and curd along with it. When I am in India I try to have Indian food for a change. I suddenly a heard a  whimper and saw dhvani sniffing.

"Look at me dhvani" I said softly cursing myself internally for using such tone with my baby. I again used that tone as she wasn't even listening now. She started bawling out. I started panicking as I don't know what to do now as I have never consoled someone so out of instinct I lifted her and settled her on my lap. She tried to get off my lap but I took her name harshly as I don't know any other way to let her stay on my lap. She suddenly turned and hold my neck and buried her face in my neck and started crying.

"Shh shh baby it's ok everything is ok I won't scold you anymore I promise"I promised her and myself that I will never speak in this tone with her I really regretted it.i can't control it anymore I will confess my feelings to her so that I don't have to stay away from her and don't take out my frustration on her. I will teach her how to be a perfect wife." Dhvani dhvani" I called her and found her fast sleep. Oh my little baby is tired. I picked her up and took her to her room.

Please vote and comment.