broken

i woke up to find myself sore all over and everything that happened to me last night i started hating myself more than i hate him i got up from the bed and fell but he caught me .i removed his hands harshly as i hate his touch. he left me alone and went out of the room i pickd myself up and laid down in the tub i took his razor and took the blade out of it.

i started thinking about all those things till now he had done to me .i dont want to die but i dont want to get raped by him as well i would have stood up against him but he would hurt my family and i can do anything for them. 

i slashed my wrists .deep. i would be free in 5 minutes at most. after some time i blacked out.goodbye world.

ace's pov 

i went out of the room angry at myself and then came back thinking i shouldnt leave her alone.when i entered the  room i saw no one so maybe she is in the bathroom but i thought something was off when she didnt answer.i opened the door and the sight shocked me to my core.she was lying in the tub with her wrist slashed . i cant see it anymore i quickly picked her up and placed her on the bed ringing andrew phone .i dont know what to do i started crying.

i broke her that much that she wants to kill herself.

the doctor came and checked on her he stitched and then bandaged her wrists and then called her assistant to bring blood fiving her some sample. 

she is b+ . i remember each and every detail about her.

i  am sorry. i know what to do now i wont force her to stay with me i would rather have her alive than dead.

i called her mother as i know she neded her at this time the most. she is practically a kid in comparison to me.

i asked andrew to talk to her as i wasnt in a condition . i asked him to get my car ready.

i gently picker up after the transfusion was done and took her downstairs and placed her in the car. after reaching her village 4 hours later i picked her up and carried her to her home.

after saying sorry to her mother who was confused about all this was shocked seeing her in such a condition without answering her question as it wasnt my place i left from there.

baby i am sorry.

plz vote and comment.