punished

dhvani pov 

i paled when i saw mr. sitting inside the car . he asked me to get in but me being stubborn ignored him i finally noticed the police station barely a km away i knew i coudnt outrun him but i had a hope and i dont want to regret not running away later

 so i ran ran till i was out of breath and finally heaved a sigh of relief i went to the fir desk and started telling my complain .everyone around me suddenly went silent. it was his cologne that i recognized.mr. king i said in a scared voice he slapped me hard.

i was now full on sobbing nobody in my life ever slapped me. now i was crying badly and wasnt even trying to control my sobs. he held my hair and started dragging me towards his car, it is hurting cant he see he says he loves me but his attitude says something else.

 he threw me inside the car. he drived back to the mansion or hellhole from which i escaped. he started dragging me somewhere unknown. after entering a black matte door we were in a place which i couldnt explain i could hear screams and i was hella afraid .

i backed away from him seeing him removing his belt. he hitted me so hardbut i could see was controlling himself this countinued me counting him hitting till we were halfway there.i fell at his feet and hugged his legs i could now not even see the blood pouring out of me.

i blacked out. 

i woke up to find myself really sore. i turned my head to see mr. king hugging me, my hand was on his chest so i quickly removed it.'you are awake' i quickly looked at him finding him awake.'sir plz remove your leg'i said in a trembling voice.

he siged and removed his leg.i tried to get up but he suddenly came and picked me up bridal style.ouch i said softly is it hurting too much he hasked such an obvious question. i ignored him not wanting to say something that i will regret later.

he placed me on the sofa in the bed and turned on the taps in the bathtub and added a blue bathbomb .and suddenly dropped a bomb on me.

'remove your clothes'

next chapter on next friday.

plz vote and comment.