Part 21

The van was now in the place that Theo wanted it to be. The boss man came down out of his office when he had been called that the red gargoyle had been caught once again.

Brooklyn was lifted out of the van, unconscious still. Theo now saw him. "Long time, no see, Brooklyn. You are not getting away from me again. This time, you're going to get quite a good punishment for escaping me. I'll find your purple female soon enough and I will have that baby of yours." Theo proclaimed with an evil smirk. "Get him on the table. I have big plans for him."

"We didn't get the other female. The blue male with him was fighting off our other men." One of the men explained.

"I don't care about her now that I have the red male back." Theo stated. "I'll worry about her later. Knowing that the purple female was pregnant, no doubt she won't leave their hideout. I'll catch her again one of these days, but the male is mine to keep now."

The men got Brooklyn to a big metal table, and he was tied down on his back. His arms and legs and tail were all clamped down in shackles so he couldn't move. His wings were shoved underneath his body weight.

Now all they could do was wait for him to wake up. Theo wanted to see the look in his eyes when he woke up to see him again.

............

Broadway got Venus back to the castle. "This is our home, Venus." He declared with a smile. "Now I need to find the others and call Goliath home to tell him about Brooklyn. I'll find Angela. She'll take care of you."

Venus followed him inside to where he eventually found Angela in the library reading. "Angela, I'm home. And I found a guest out there on patrol." Broadway declared.

Angela got up off the couch. "Okay. I'll see to her, but where's Brooklyn?" she asked.

"He got taken by the men who were after Venus. I tried to find him, Angela. I was too late as we got split up." Broadway explained.

"What?! Do you know who they were who took him?!" Angela cried out loud.

"No, I don't. I'm sorry. But I'm gonna call Goliath and we'll find him. But here, Venus sure could use your help." He then ran off to his room to get his headphone.

Angela didn't think Broadway could care about Brooklyn again, but here he was saying he would call Goliath to get the clan looking for him. He would also need to tell Lex of what was going on. He would be needed most of all.

Angela then turned to the new female. "So, you're Venus?" she asked.

"Yes. I am not what I appear to be. I was a former human mutated into this form." Venus explained.

"By Dr. Sevarius?" Angela guessed.

"Yes. How did you know?"

"Because he made clones of my clan and mutated some other humans into cat-like mutates." Angela declared.

Venus also had a look at the shape of Angela's belly. "Are you pregnant?" she asked.

"Yes, I am. And now, my mate is missing. We'll have to socialize later." Angela stated.

"I doubt you'll be allowed to help search for him in your condition." Venus said.

"I hate being pregnant sometimes." Angela snarled angrily.

Broadway notified Lex that Brooklyn was missing. They called Goliath and he and Hudson reported back home. Bronx had been with Lex.

The males of the clan would look for him. Angela had to stay and look after Venus. There just wasn't much room for pleasantries right now.