Part 20

The next night, there was a picnic prepared by Angela and she and Brooklyn ate outside in the courtyard. It was a lovely dinner for two.

Broadway watched from a distant window. He felt so sad that his mate had left him for Brooklyn. But it was nice seeing Brooklyn happy when he had been miserable for so long before the kidnapping had happened. It had changed their opinions of one another, or Angela's opinion of the red male.

Brooklyn spoke up. "I wonder what we can name our son or daughter." He wondered.

"We have a long time yet to figure that out, Brooklyn." Angela replied.

"Yeah. I wish it was just ten months instead of a decade long wait." He stated.

"Same here, but it is the way of our kind." She declared.

The red male proceeded to put his hand on her swollen belly. He might have attempted to feel what it was like being pregnant last night, but it had been something fun too despite it hadn't been the real thing.

They enjoyed some personal time together with eating first. Most of the fluid that had caused swollen ankles last night or other painful areas in his body were mostly gone now.

After that, they went to their bedroom. Brook spoke up, "I know I feel better after my day's sleep, from all the discomfort that wearing the pouch last night gave me, but how does a full body massage sound?" he asked.

"It sounds really good." Angela replied.

"Could you give me one, then I'll give you one?" he asked nicely of her.

"Okay." She replied.

His massage started with him sitting up. It began by Angela pressing on his shoulders and rubbing. Then moving down his arms to his hands. Brooklyn was starting to relax. His hands even lovingly clasped around hers as he kissed her hands. It made Angela blush and smile. He was flirting with her. Then she moved back up his arms and to his back. She moved his hair over his shoulder.

Brooklyn moaned deeply. There were some sensitive spots back there. The same went for his wings. She also rubbed on his neck too. Then she wanted to move to his front half. He laid down on his back on the bed. She rubbed on his chest first, then moved to his belly. As she was making circles on his belly, it couldn't be helped that Brook looked down at her hands. He still had that little paranoia after what had happened so long ago at the hands of those scientists with his belly.

If this wasn't meant to be a massage to help get rid of tense energy in the body, the way it was going, Brooklyn would have easily wanted to take it to the mating level as Angela's touches were a bit arousing to him. But he meant what he said. He just wanted to work the kinks out.

Angela ignored the lowest portion of his belly and moved on down to her mate's legs and feet and tail. Brook was relaxing into her massage. It made him keep his eyes closed and breathe deeply. He had a smile on his beak. She liked seeing him happy.

But, all too soon, the massage was over. Brooklyn was so relaxed. Then he heard, "I'm done, my love. Now it's your turn to do me." He opened his eyes, sighing. "That felt really good, Ang."

"Thanks. But I sure could use some massage too because I'm carrying your egg." She said.

"Sure." He replied as he began to push himself up off the bed.

Like with his, Brooklyn began to massage her shoulders and neck first, then her back. Angela breathed deeply and moaned into his touch. He liked making her comfortable. She needed to be at this time from all the work her body was doing nourishing the embryo and egg.

Angela just wanted the massage right now, not exactly a mating. When her mate got to her chest, he rubbed the upper part, but before he could go further, she stated, "Not those tonight."