Part 6

The next night, after waking up, Angela's wound was healed and then some men came in and got her out of her room and took her to the special room. "What's going on?" she asked. "Where's Brooklyn?" she asked.

"Don't worry, girl. He'll be in here soon enough." One man mock laughed at her.

"And don't even think of attacking us. That collar on your neck will shock you. The male has already been shocked plenty of times trying to attack us. This is your warning." The man explained.

Angela knew she didn't want the pain on her neck and suddenly felt bad for Brooklyn, being shocked all the time. She could only wait for him to come to her.

.............

In his room, the door raised, and Theo and the guards came in. "Ready, Brooklyn?" Theo asked.

"Alright." Brook agreed reluctantly. But only he knew the benefit. The two of them could take this mating to the grave as long as they didn't speak of it again.

Brooklyn's hands were restrained again upon moving out and taken to the room.

Angela turned when the door raised up and the red male was brought in, cuffed. "Go on, get in there. Now you know what you have to do." Theo threatened.

"Yes." Brook replied. His cuffs were then released. He was left in there as the door closed down.

"Angela?"

"Brooklyn?"

The two of them then raced over and hugged one another. "We were so worried about you!" She sobbed.

Brooklyn smiled sadly but gladly held her in his arms. It felt good to hold her. He wished she was his mate. But what the humans wanted them to do was wrong.

When they let go of one another, Angela asked, "Are you alright? I heard they hurt you."

"A little bit." He rubbed his neck. "This thing is not nice to me." He made a little joke. "But you have it too. Have they hurt you?"

"Not with this, but down here, they did something." Angela gestured to her belly, where some of the shirt was gone.

Brooklyn gulped. He knew there must be cameras somewhere. He didn't see any. He hoped it could be private at the least. He had to tell her.

"I know we both want to leave here together. These people are lunatics. But Angela, we have to do something or else the consequences won't be nice." Brooklyn tried to explain gently.

"What do you mean?" she asked worriedly.

"Angela, we have to, uh," he looked down sadly. "They want us to mate."

Angela's eyes widened in alarm. "But you know I am mates with Broadway!"

"I know, Angela, but they threatened you if I didn't cooperate. And I was shocked horribly just for saying no last night. Believe me, I didn't want to do this either. But I don't want you to get hurt." Brooklyn was doing his best to get her to go along. "We don't have to speak about it ever again after this."

The lavender female looked into the male's eyes. She saw sadness in his eyes. She also didn't want him to get hurt.

"Okay. We are not speaking of it again after this." She finally gave in.

Brooklyn was still technically a virgin, but he knew what he had to do. Angela had already mated with Broadway to make their relationship official.

To begin, they began to kiss slowly and rub their hands on their bodies to get used to each other. In his mind, Brooklyn wished he had been her choice of mate. But he didn't relish the thought of his first time doing it because he was commanded to.