Part 8

They were left alone for three days, Brooklyn watching over Angela with just pure love in his heart. He cared so much for her. Food and water were still given to them normally. Now that the mating was out of the way, food was given twice a night to them.

Theo watched that Brooklyn was a devoted and caring male to this female. At least so he thought that they were mates. Angela hadn't told Theo though that eggs took ten years to hatch. The man wondered if the resulting offspring would look more like its father or mother. It would be interesting to find out. He didn't care if it was male or female, as long as it was healthy. At least it would be a purebred gargoyle despite it being created with artificial help.

.............

Many results had been done with Brooklyn when he had been exercising and weightlifting in the exercise room while he and Angela had been separated, but now, Theo was wanting some more new results from something else. Most of what he wanted to study would have to be done on Brooklyn as Theo didn't want Angela harmed because of her pregnancy to be. He would be testing her soon though for it.

Theo summoned his guards that he wanted to get some information on a gargoyle's digestive tract next. "Bring me the male gargoyle." He ordered.

The guards nodded and with a "Yes, Sir!" They went to get the red male.

.............

Brooklyn and Angela had eaten their food and water not too long ago. When the door suddenly raised, Brook instantly got in front of Angela to shield her from them.

"What do you want this time?" He demanded.

"The boss wants you, Red. Don't worry, the female will be here when you return." One of the guards exclaimed.

"What does he want me for?" Brook demanded.

"You'll find out. Now, are you going to come quietly, or are we going to do it the hard way?" He held out the remote.

Brooklyn swallowed at the sight of the remote. "Alright. I'll come but don't hurt Angela." He replied.

"Good boy. Come here."

One of the guards held the cuffs in his hands. Two more had guns and the remote. Brooklyn reluctantly came up and his arms were grabbed and pulled behind his back. He winced at the pulling.

"Don't hurt him!" Angela cried out.

"We're not trying to hurt him, my dear. It's just safety precautions." Another man stated. Then they pulled Brook forward out of the room and the door closed, leaving Angela alone.

The lavender female curled up on the bed. She hoped her companion would be alright and be returned to her in one piece. Well, he was exercised a lot for some reason, but she wasn't being tested on that yet.

Every time Brooklyn was taken out of his room, he looked around his surroundings as he was taken along and directed. But it was back to the same exam room as before. He saw nothing new. He knew that he and Angela had to get out of here together.

Theo then came out of an office. "Hello, Brooklyn."

"What do want now?" Brook asked.

"I need an exam on you, if you'll get on the table for me." Theo replied.

Brooklyn didn't want an exam done on him. "What kind of exam?"

"Just lay on your back for me."

The cuffs were undone from behind him, with them being recuffed in front of him. As much as he wanted to charge and get out of here, things had happened too fast. He began to resist. Then he felt a shock on his neck, making him wince, hence getting his cooperation to lie on the table.