Eight🥀

Minho ended up making the pancakes but Jisung helped make them.

Minho was in a state of shock. Complete utter shock that he couldn't even function normally for the entire day.

It was as if in an instant Jisung had him wrapped around his finger but instead of it feeling like some romantic thing it felt like a choke hold on his life.

Jisung took a photo of his pancakes and sent it to his boss as Minho silently ate. He was scared to say anything.

Jisung held a small smile on his face. Minho never saw him this way before and if he didn't know Jisung was some threat to his life, he would have found it cute.

Jisung let out a small chuckle. "He said they look great" He smiled turning off his phone before eating. Minho nodded his head.

Jisung looked at him. "Are you okay?" He asked as if he hadn't just told Minho he was in the mafia and could kill him if he wanted to.

Minho stared at him. "Do you think I am?" He asked. Jisung smiled brightly "No you're definitely not" he laughed.

Minho could only imagine what Jisung even did last night with the gun. For all Minho knew he was staring at a murderer.

"Since now we're friends can we hang out at lunch?" Jisung asked. Minho blinked "What? Why?"

"I just said cause we're friends" Jisung rose a brow as if it was obvious. Minho opened his mouth "I don't think my friend would like you"

Jisung looked at him blankly "I don't care" he ate some more of his pancake. "You're friend is Hyunjin right? The guy who spread rumors about me?"

Minho nodded feeling guilty. Jisung hummed "What a loser" He scoffed. Minho furrowed his brows "Don't call him that"

Jisung laughed "What? He is" He replied. "He's such a sad act to be talking shit about people" he rolled his eyes.

"You're legit talking shit right now" Minho replied. Jisung shook his head "No I'm saying the truth"

Minho furrowed his brows. "Minho you realise I have contacts with the mafia I can get information on anything" Jisung deadpanned.

Minho stayed quiet after that. Jisung knew stuff on Hyunjin then. Minho finally nodded his head "You can sit with me at lunch then"

He wasn't risking anything. Jisung smiled "YAY!"

"Don't be so excited you have hyunjin to put up with"

Jisung shrugged "I don't carry a knife for nothing"

Minho got up from the table. "Please stop saying things like that so casually" He sighed. Jisung pouted "you don't accept who I am?" he faked a cry.

Minho was stunned to say the least. Jisung was so bipolar. "I never said that it's just not everyday someone says theyre in the mafia"

Jisung got up with his empty plate. He placed it down into the sink. He leaned his hip against the counter. "Get used to it cause you can't escape me now"

Minho nodded slightly. Jisung clapped his hands "Oh this is so fun! Hyung will definitely get pissed with me for telling you though"

Minho looked at him. "Hyung?" he asked. Jisung nodded "My boss"

Minho nodded not asking any further. "Let's get ready then" Jisung hummed happily.

+. - +. -+.-+.-+.-+.-

The sudden switch with Jisung was enough for Minho. He didn't even want to know what his friends would say when he sat with them.

But unfortunately time didn't come in his favour. In the blink of an eyes it was lunch time.

He met up with Changbin before walking to the lunch room to eat. Once they got their food and found a table Minho began to get really quiet.

"Are you okay?" Changbin asked. Minho nodded "Fine" he replied. Hyunjin joined them. "Hey besties" he smiled. "Oh Hyung did you find out anything more on Jisung?"

Minho shook his head. "I... Didn't um.. No" He stumbled. Hyunjin sighed "Nothing. Damn"

Minho bit his lip slightly. Changbin looked at him. "What happened?"

"He saw Jisung leaving their dorm last night to hang out with friends which isn't the case because he was definitely doing gang shit" Hyunjin explained.

Changbin hummed uninterested "How wonderful" He rolled his eyes.

Hyunjin scoffed "Wonderful? He's definitely murderered someone before-"

"Minho!"

Fuck no no no no Minho thought to himself as he saw Jisung walk over to their table.

Hyunjin turned to look and his face dropped. Changbin stared in shock as Jisung sat down beside Minho.

"How was class?" He asked as he opened up a small cup of fruit. Hyunjin stared in disgust as Jisung sat across from him.

Minho cleared his throat "Uh.. Good" He nodded. Jisung hummed "That's good. Mine was boring it was just theory stuff" He smiled "But I have my psychology class after which is interesting"

Minho nodded finally having the full idea why Jisung was into psychology. Hyunjin cleared his throat "How dare you sit with us you psycho"

Jisung gasped and laughed. "Hyunjin! You can actually talk?" He asked. Hyunjin glared "You have a death wish sitting with us" He replied.

Jisung hummed confused. "But Minho invited me to sit with you guys?" He tilted his head innocently. Minho's eyes widened.

Changbin choked on his drink. "You what!?" He looked at him. "I-" Jisung nudged Minho slightly as if it was like a reminder of what Jisung was capable of. "I um.. Yeah we get along now so"

Hyunjin got up from the table "Well I'm not going to be sitting with a screw loose fucker like him"

Jisung laughed "Oh please you'd be doing everyone a favour by leaving" He rolled his eyes. Hyunjin glared before walking off.

Changbin gave Jisung a look. Jisung returned a innocent smile. "Changbin right?" He asked.

Minho had zero clue how Jisung knew Changbin's name. He never remembered the two talking before.

Changbin nodded "Yeah.. You're Jisung" he replied. Jisung chuckled nudging Minho again. "I'm guessing Minho was talking about me huh"

Changbin nodded again. "How come you two are so... Close?" He asked sending another weird look to Jisung.

Minho didn't know what to say. Jisung took over "Oh we started talking about our lives" he stated.

Changbin hummed "Your lives?" he repeated. Jisung nodded "Yeah" he shrugged.

"Is that right?" He asked Minho. Minho was beyond confused why their interaction seemed so weird. But he nodded nonetheless "Yeah.. Just... Stuff"

Jisung hummed. "You know jobs and whatnot"

Changbin nodded slightly. "Uh-huh" he clicked his tongue. "Well it's nice to meet you Jisung"

Jisung laughed "You too"

+. - +. -. +. - +. - +. -

Hey hey heyyy

No cuz why do my allergies have to be a bitch today like???? Please no

Anywayssss have a great day or night xx