Thirty🥀

As midterms approached, Hyunjin was already planning his little party more than he was studying.

And their little group of friends now blossomed into chaos.

Sitting at their lunch table once again, the chat was filled with nonsense. Changbin and Seungmin were talking about god knows what, Jisung had been cuddling Minho for the entirety of their lunch while Hyunjin kept gagging at the sight.

Felix was becoming more unhinged and better at Korean that his chaoticness began to show too.

"Can't you not save the pda til you're both out of my eyesight?" Hyunjin faked a gag. Jisung scoffed and cuddled into Minho more "You're just desperate for a boyfriend" He replied.

Felix gave Jisung a high five. Minho noticed how close those two had gotten as well.

"I am not that desperate!" Hyunjin folded his arms. Jisung rolled his eyes "Hey Felix do something about Hyunjin being desperate will you?" He asked.

Hyunjin turned red as Felix looked at him. "Like what?" He asked confused.

Jisung shrugged "Take him on a date. He's annoying me and Minho" He rolled his eyes. Hyunjin scoffed "That's because you're being all lovey dovey and I'm tryna eat my lunch in peace!"

Jisung looked at Hyunjin's tray "What lunch? You ate already" He rose a brow. Hyunjin glared "I'll throw it up on you"

Minho gave a disgusted look. "Please don't" he shivered. Jisung tutted "See what you've done hyunass"

"Hyunass!!" Felix fell into hysterics. Minho held back a laugh as Hyunjin looked at Jisung shocked. "Why are you looking at my ass!?" he exclaimed.

Jisung cringed "Ew why would I do that to myself? Flat ass ryhmes with Hyunass for a reason"

Minho began laughing then. Felix was near tears.

Jisung then got a message on his phone and sat up from Minho's embrace. Minho frowned a little as he let him go, feeling a warmth missing instantly.

"So anyways" Hyunjin rolled his eyes "For the party I'm thinking of like playing paranoia or like spin the bottle but that's generic" He explained.

"Paranoia?" Felix looked at him confused. "Basically a person whispers a thing about someone to their left or right to the other person beside them and they have to say if who would do that or not and we flip a coin to see if you say what the person said or not" Hyunjin explained

Felix blinked and nodded slowly. "Right. Not confusing at all"

"It makes more sense when you play it" Hyunjin patted his shoulder. Changbin joined in the conversation "Knowing you you're not gonna have it pg are you?"

Hyunjin grinned "Hyung why would I be so boring?" He asked. "We're all grown ups here!" he added.

Seungmin hummed "That's questionable" He eyed Hyunjin up and down. Hyunjin looked at him plainly.

Minho laughed "Everyone's out to get you Hyun" he smiled. Hyunjin pouted "You're the only one I like right now" he reached out his hand for Minho to take

Minho smiled. "Thought you didn't like PDA" He Rose a brow. Hyunjin scoffed "Only when you and Jisung do it"

Minho looked at Jisung and saw how angry he looked. His brows were furrowed together and he stared at his phone with raging eyes.

"Everything okay?" he asked. Jisung snapped out of what trance he put himself into and nodded "Yeah.. Just something"

Minho hummed "Wanna talk about it?"

Jisung shook his head. "It's nothing" He replied turning off his phone. Minho saw his phone light up with a message coming through briefly before Jisung placed his phone down on the table upside-down.

Minho felt like something was wrong. Jisung was acting off already and it worried him.

"Changbin Hyung can I talk to you for a second?" Jisung asked. Changbin looked at him and nodded. The pair got up and left the table.

Hyunjin looked at them leave. "They're so close suddenly" He folded his arms. "Do you remember when Changbin would act sus when we spoke about Jisung at the start of the year?"

Minho nodded but couldn't help but think about the fact whatever Jisung had seen on his phone was something serious to do with the mafia.

"Maybe they know each other longer than we think" Hyunjin suggested as if he was some conspiracy theorist in a YouTube video.

Felix hummed acting interested. "And why does that matter to you?"

"Because Jisung is a bitch" Hyunjin replied. Felix rose a brow "He isn't? But okay"

Minho sighed a little. "If they do, leave them have their friendship Hyunjin" He mumbled.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes "I'm just saying" he then kept quiet after that.

Jisung and Changbin returned and a wave of tension rushed over the group. Everyone felt it even if it wasn't like there was some drama between them.

Jisung sat down beside Minho and took his hand into his under the table. Minho looked at Jisung but watched as Jisung's eyes scanned around the room.

Minho felt nervous now. It felt like Jisung was protecting him from something.

Minho gulped a little before he saw his phone light up.

He instantly smiled seeing it was his dad.

Dad🤠

Hey Minho
Guess what?

What?

You're meant to guess

Dad im not guessing
I'm not six

Loser🙄
I'M BACK IN KOREA!

DAD SHUT UP
YOU'RE LYING
IT'S NOT APRIL FOOLS

Didn't I not say I'd be home soon on that call with you a few weeks ago????

Oh rigghht
I gave up on waiting for u
to come home tho I won't lie

Sorry kid
But I'm actually here
I'm just in the airport

Oh cool!!!
I can't wait to see you

I have some work to do
But ofc I'll see you

Do u ever not work?

No Minho I don't.

"Who are you texting?" Jisung asked softly. Minho showed him "My dad. He's back home"

Jisung gave a small smile. "Does he live abroad?"

Minho hummed. "He works around the world so I rarely see him" He mumbled. "But we have a close relationship despite that.. He always calls me and texts me funny things"

Jisung laughed. "I bet he likes to think he's down with the kids"

Minho hummed. "He is though"

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Hey hey heyyyyy

How are you? Hope you're well xxx

Have a great day or night xx